Guestmap

CC97

Me no can make me workie.

I tried to post myself, and it didn't work. I had someone else try, and they can't either.

So, imagine another dot in northern GA that says paynomind

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey BiB spoeaking of places to find out alittle about ourselves I found you listed on IMDB.com

I hope you dont mind but I took the liberty of posting it. If you dont like it I will remove it.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1186833/

take this BiB.....

joel_fiasco's sweet filmography

Hmmm...since we're tootin' our own horns as they say - I'm actually listed in the All Music Guide (AMG):

All Music Guide

Look up "Donovan Moore"...although they only list two CDs I'm on, and apparently there's another Donovan Moore who plays bass as well.

Oh well...ya take what you can get...

ain't workin for me...i figure if i could get this to work, my dot would be around where Sec19Row54's is...oconomowoc...i think i was up there once for a powerlifting meet. forgot where we ate breakfast, but i remember it was good eatin. :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

ding ding ding... first european.

hmm, maybe the only one  :therock: but the map is a very good tool, to find out.

thanks chris!

Are there many guys name "Jean-Pierre" in Germany? :unsure:

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

No problem, Tank.

It's not a very complete listing of credits. The problem with iMDB is that someone has got to submit the info on your behalf, otherwise you've got to pay a fee for posting credits. Obviously, the folks from "Sundown" and "Sketchpad 2" felt strongly enough about their productions that they submitted info on them.

Brian in Boston

Name: BrassBonanza97

City: Dublin*

Province/State: Dublin

Comments: Well I am originnally from Hartford, CT and visit frequently, but currently reside in Dublin, Ireland. Put me wherever you want.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Actually, Houston is a little closer to the coast. It also edited the first part of my board name :Oo:

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Archived