Athlete logo: Chris Bosh

MVP

Firstly, I'd like to apologize if this offends anyone by taking the idea for a concept. I read the Apprentice threads and I was kinda interested in the latest challenge, even though I'm not taking part of it whatsoever. I was bored, so I decided to take a shot. But either way I'm sure the two teams will end up with better concepts than mine anyways.

So I took a shot at a logo for Chris Bosh. His nickname isn't the most creative, simply a play on his initials and jersey number. I had an idea similar to Chris Paul's CP3 logo, having the 4 in the negative space of C and B. It didn't look quite right, so I changed the idea. For this logo, CB4 is made so that it looks the same when it is rotated.

ChrisBosh.png

Thoughts?

Wade-sig.png

The first thing that popped into my head when I saw this, was this...

boostmobile_H_onwhite.jpg

I like the idea, and the combination c/b works well together. In addition to boost, I think it could read too much as an 8, which would work perfectly if this was the 8th edition of the shoe. It's a nice logo, and it works well in all applications, but I can't get the Boost image out of my head when I look at it.

Very, very nice. I can see Chris Bosh wearing that logo on a wrist band. I was also thinkin that you should do what epiphanic was thinking of with putting a think outline around the 's' and stem of the 'b', to bring out the #4.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Not accusing anyone of anything, but I just noticed that this logo looked like another I found when doing a little bit of research on the topic...3rd inage from left.

logo-concepts2.jpg

Woah, I seriously have not seen that before. :blink:

Wade-sig.png

Firstly, I'd like to apologize if this offends anyone by taking the idea for a concept. I read the Apprentice threads and I was kinda interested in the latest challenge, even though I'm not taking part of it whatsoever. I was bored, so I decided to take a shot. But either way I'm sure the two teams will end up with better concepts than mine anyways.

So I took a shot at a logo for Chris Bosh. His nickname isn't the most creative, simply a play on his initials and jersey number. I had an idea similar to Chris Paul's CP3 logo, having the 4 in the negative space of C and B. It didn't look quite right, so I changed the idea. For this logo, CB4 is made so that it looks the same when it is rotated.

Thoughts?

Simply a play on his initials and number??!!?

Class is in session, my friend:

cb4.jpg

really cool idea.

any way you could render a few more using the same idea but with a different style to maybe seperate it from the others?

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Thoughts?

Simply a play on his initials and number??!!?

Class is in session, my friend:

cb4.jpg

YES! i cant believe it took this long fo someone to come in and point that out. that movie is great. thats being said, maybe if you made the "C" Red it would make it look less like an 8, as well as tying in with the Raps colors and giving it more to look at.

Archived