Favorite Pieces Of Sports Memorabilia

fiasco!

Wouldn't mind playin some pick-up with a piece like that (sans signatures) I'd have some serious reach there

I'm 6'5", a few inches shorter than Chara, and I have a problem finding sticks long enough. But, the reach is nice! :D

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Also, some ticket stubs from the Texas A&M-OSU football game on 9/22/01. The fans in the upper deck were wearing red shirts, white in the middle, blue on the bottom. The stubs aren't autographed, but it was one of the best (if not the best) 9/11 tributes in sports, not to mention my first NCAA football game.

KyleField_USA_wallpaper_640x480.jpg

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Wouldn't mind playin some pick-up with a piece like that (sans signatures) I'd have some serious reach there

I'm 6'5", a few inches shorter than Chara, and I have a problem finding sticks long enough. But, the reach is nice! :D

i'm 6'3" and i bought about 15 Koho daniel alfredsson model (i can't recall the model # off the top of my head) sticks a few years ago, they are the only stick i haven't had a problem with, in regards to length.

i'm 6'3" and i bought about 15 Koho daniel alfredsson model (i can't recall the model # off the top of my head) sticks a few years ago, they are the only stick i haven't had a problem with, in regards to length.

15? they must be good, I'll have to keep my eyes open

Wow that is a great pic Joel waht was it like to sit in thej famous overhang section I always like that part of Tiger Stadium and I miss it.

My favorite piece of memorbilla hmm tahts a though one. I have several autgorphs

I have an Newark Bears yearbook with Rickey Henderson's auto thats agood one.

I have a Mets yearbook autogrpahed by Keither Hernandez, and Len Dykstra I got in 2002 when tickets went on sale at Shea, but I would have to say my favorite is the 3rd Autograph I got that day and that was of Tig McGraw who signed it with a smiley face

:down: I miss Tug already :cry:

I have a nice collection of Mets yearbooks too btw I have a yearbook from every season including 1969 since 1963, one day I hope to be able to afford 1962 to complete my Mets yearbook collection.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Wow that is a great pic Joel waht was it like to sit in thej famous overhang section I always like that part of Tiger Stadium and I miss it.

best seats i ever had.....my seats were 4 rows back, so there were plenty of opportunities to catch cheap home run balls that would be easy outs elsewhere.....the coolest thing about the 1999 season was that josh lewin and kirk gibson would sometimes broadcast games from the porch (another term for that area) 2 sections from mine.....there was also a couch in that section in the front row that a pair of fans would win the opportunity to sit in for the game.

I have:

A birthday card signed by Brett Hull for my 27th birthday. My mom was doing a business deal with him and a group of investors and got that for me...

Uncut press sheets of the first 4 sets of Anchorage Aces cards (since I designed them, or assisted in the design on some)...

First season pennants of the Arizona Wranglers and Denver Dynamite autographed by a few team members...

A Bellingham Mariners program autographed by Ken Griffey Jr. from his first ever home game at Joe Martin Field (which I attended)...

An autographed picture of Manon Rheaume from her visit up to Alaska...

The only baseball I've ever caught at a major league game, it was hit by Dave Valle...

That's about it outside of jerseys and regular programs for me...

Although I do have a 100 or so autographed cards (Yes, I'm a collector) my favorite piece is probably a photo that has Bobby Orr doing his famous "Leap" at the 1970 Playoffs. Also at the bottom is an actual ticket stub from the game. It's my most prized possesion.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I have nothing of real collectible value. But I do have:

- Mighty Ducks "Face Off" gameday program from 1995

- Mighty Ducks "Loyal T-Shirt" from 1995 (doesn't fit me anymore)

- Authentic Mighty Ducks jersey with Stanley Cup 2003 patch

- My uncle's ticket stubs from the NCAA Final Four in Seattle...whatever year it was. (Even though I could care less about NCAA anything)

- My 2003 IIHF World Junior Hockey Tournament uniform.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

My favorite piece of memorbilla hmm tahts a though one. I have several autgorphs

I have an Newark Bears yearbook with Rickey Henderson's auto thats agood one.

I have a Mets yearbook autogrpahed by Keither Hernandez, and Len Dykstra I got in 2002 when tickets went on sale at Shea, but I would have to say my favorite is the 3rd Autograph I got that day and that was of Tig McGraw who signed it with a smiley face

:down: I miss Tug already :cry:

I have a nice collection of Mets yearbooks too btw I have a yearbook from every season including 1969 since 1963, one day I hope to be able to afford 1962 to complete my Mets yearbook collection.

I was in an oratorical contest todau, and the kid who beat me speech talked about Tug McGraw a lot. It was about the miracle mets of 69, and the topic was "Thinking, Working, and Expecting the Best." I took 2nd.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Oh Sheesh the more recent ones are...

Tubby Smith autographed Basketball

Rick Pitino autographed Basketball

U of L 2003 roster autographed Basketball

UK 2002 roster autographed Basketball

Peyton Manning and Marvin Harrison autographed Football

Jermaine O' Neal autographed Basketball.

Owner of CC Louisville Fantasy Athletics.

pacer.gif

ind2-sm.gifreds2-sm.gifind1-sm.gifindiana1-sm.gifmiami-sm.gif

I have a couple of 1910 Honus Wagner baseball cards. I guess that they are probably worth some money. Perhaps I should take the time to look it up.

OK, seriously, my most prized possession is a brick from the old St. Louis Arena. I was able to snag one of the bricks that was painted royal blue, as they were the rarest of the bricks. A few days later a friend of mine showed me the brick he purchased. It was painted aqua and he was talking about how cool he thought it was because he thought it was pretty unique. He stopped thinking that when I reminded him that the only aqua in the building was in the bathrooms.

I have a couple of 1910 Honus Wagner baseball cards. I guess that they are probably worth some money. Perhaps I should take the time to look it up.

OK, seriously, my most prized possession is a brick from the old St. Louis Arena. I was able to snag one of the bricks that was painted royal blue, as they were the rarest of the bricks. A few days later a friend of mine showed me the brick he purchased. It was painted aqua and he was talking about how cool he thought it was because he thought it was pretty unique. He stopped thinking that when I reminded him that the only aqua in the building was in the bathrooms.

perhaps you can give him some urinal blocks so that brick he has can smell like it's back in the arena :hockeysmiley:

Archived