2008 NFL Uniform Combos

tohasbo

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All week 7 updates are up

Not too sure about the MNF matchup but bet on the combo I have listed

You list the Bills has having worn royal blue jerseys and pants. That's navy blue that they wear, not royal.

You call them jerseys, I call them eyesores.

And it was nice to see the Jets break out the green pants for '08. I was unsure if they were gonna force Brett into wearing them since they're as unpopular as they are with most fans. (However, I realllllly like them. :D )

6uXNWAo.png

You list the Bills has having worn royal blue jerseys and pants. That's navy blue that they wear, not royal.

You call them jerseys, I call them eyesores.

Well, duh. But they're NAVY blue eyesore, not royal blue. ^_^

Looks like the Eagles are wearing white at home again this week (vs Washington)

How do you know this?

It's on their website. This week against Atlanta, they're back to wearing the midnight green jersey....

Looks like the Eagles are wearing white at home again this week (vs Washington)

How do you know this?

It's on their website. This week against Atlanta, they're back to wearing the midnight green jersey....

I just noticed where they note that. That is a relief, because in the years that they wore the black jersey, it was typically in the game closest to Halloween, and sometimes in the last home regular-season game (at least once with the green pants :puke: .) I have a strong feeling that they're done with those things.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

You list the Bills has having worn royal blue jerseys and pants. That's navy blue that they wear, not royal. Royal is the color of their throwback jerseys.

Actually...the regular blue they wear is a Dark Navy Blue...

thank you for the correction and I know there are a bunch more that need to be made. When I get around to it, I will make complete changes so that the entire list is accurate.

And weren't the Saints supposed to wear their throwbacks for this game?!? I coulda sworn I saw something back in April stating that they would wear the throwbacks...

Watching MNF pre-game, it looks like the Titans will be wearing light blue jerseys with light blue pants. Not sure if this is something they've ever tried before.

in 06 vs. Indy

Ohh yeah, the Bironas 60-yard game winner....

bironas7.jpg

6uXNWAo.png

Watching MNF pre-game, it looks like the Titans will be wearing light blue jerseys with light blue pants. Not sure if this is something they've ever tried before.

in 06 vs. Indy

Ohh yeah, the Bironas 60-yard game winner....

bironas7.jpg

That look > their current primary of white/light blue/navy blue. It's one of the rare monochrome looks that isn't all white that I like.

I don't know about tomorrow's Cowboys-Giants game. Will the Giants be wearing white at home, thus forcing the Cowboys to wear those Blue jerseys on the road?

It worked for the Rams a couple of weeks ago.

YOZXkBG.png?1

I don't know about tomorrow's Cowboys-Giants game. Will the Giants be wearing white at home, thus forcing the Cowboys to wear those Blue jerseys on the road?

Highly doubt it...

the last time the giants wore white at home was in 2000 vs. the cardinals. However they did wear white vs the cowboys at home from 1981-1987...and in every home game in 67 and 1980...

Highly doubt it...

the last time the giants wore white at home was in 2000 vs. the cardinals. However they did wear white vs the cowboys at home from 1981-1987...and in every home game in 67 and 1980...

Does the 2005 "de facto" road game against the Saints at Giants Stadium count to that? I might doubt that as well.

YOZXkBG.png?1

That would be better than the red uni. It seems like every time they play the Cowboys at home they wear theat crap red jersey.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived