ESPN The Magazine

MG helmets

If I may brag a bit...check out page 18 (top right) of the Aug 25 issue of ESPN magazine when you get a chance. The Football preview with Knowshon Moreno on the cover

A few of the editors were fans of my site (www.mghelmets.com) and contacted me to do a litttle custom work for them.

Just thought it was kinda cool and wanted to share.

Mike

www.mghelmets.com

If I may brag a bit...check out page 18 (top right) of the Aug 25 issue of ESPN magazine when you get a chance. The Football preview with Knowshon Moreno on the cover

A few of the editors were fans of my site (www.mghelmets.com) and contacted me to do a litttle custom work for them.

Just thought it was kinda cool and wanted to share.

Mike

www.mghelmets.com

You run MGhelmets, that is awesome I love that website, I also live in Alabama and Ive drawn logos and stuff for a long time!! Congrats on the ESPN magazine that is awesome.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Disney Corporation owns ESPN and I had to fill out a bunch of paperwork to get paid...so now I am a paid contractor for the Disney Corporation

That is really bizzare considering this is just something to do to kill a little time

Congrats! I just checked out your website and almost wet my pants when I saw the NFL concepts. They are all great but that blue Panthers one sticks out as head-and-shoulders above the rest! Great work!

ujsignature.png

• 1 month later...

Archived