Toronto Bluejays Concept

AAO

Well anything beats the current garbage, but this beats any other attempt. very nice job.

Not sure if you steered away from this, but you may wanna try a light grey or silver?

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

This is way better than their current stuff. The only thing I don't like is the cap logo 2, it seems awkward and unbalanced. But everything else is nice.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

This is good!

Wow, stop spamming. Although that might have been your most constructive comment ever.

I love the full body Jay, it's really beautifully rendered. The head alone is alright, but nothing compared to the full body IMO. I really want to like the wordmark, but I'm really not the biggest fan of it....I think it's because it looks like the font on a beer can.

If you do a rebranding project that would be awesome especially since you are so good at creating original logos. Jerseys would be nice for this one too.

I love the primary/partial logo. I actually think the partial should be the primary cap logo, it would look great IMO. The wordmark is very nice, well executed. I'm not too crazy about the current cap logos, something just doesn't seem right about them. I think the proportion of the T and the head don't quite mesh well.

Excellent job!

Sweet Jesus that is great, although I think the first 2 cap logos look too detailed. I'd go with the individual Jay head for the cap logo. Also, I'd rather see the entire Blue Jays as the primary wordmark, and not just Jays. I'd love to see a Toronto rendition of the 2nd wordmark.

Wade-sig.png

I really like this logo set. However, I just don't understand the way no one seems to like the current Jays logo.

Granted, I wish the current set had more of a powder blue (like in the old 79-80s script logo). I would also definitely tie the Maple leaf into the design more.

And since I am fond of the Maple leaf, had you given any thought to incorporating that here? Other than that (which is probably only an issue for me), I love this set. I espescially like the full, "dual wing" logo the best.

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

This is good!

Wow, stop spamming. Although that might have been your most constructive comment ever.

I love the full body Jay, it's really beautifully rendered. The head alone is alright, but nothing compared to the full body IMO. I really want to like the wordmark, but I'm really not the biggest fan of it....I think it's because it looks like the font on a beer can.

If you do a reveanding project that would be awesome especially since you are so good at creating original logos. Jerseys would be nice for this one too.

Why do you care? There's a :censored:ing ignore button for a reason....................... Use it.

This is good!

If you do a reveanding project that would be awesome especially since you are so good at creating original logos. Jerseys would be nice for this one too.

Why do you care? There's a :censored:ing ignore button for a reason....................... Use it.

There is nothing constructive about "this is good", give better feedback or don't bother posting. I say "this is good" about my toast in the morning, not quality pieces of design.

I LOVE the full body logo and the head logo!!! They are probably some of the best jays logos I have ever seen. I however don't really like anything else. I don't mind the wordmarks, but they seem to be either to light or to dark.

I'd like to see a modified version of the wordmark 1. Make the white on the letters blue and the silver white. Get rid of the head and add the word blue before it. A toronto wordmark would also be pretty cool. Great job overall though, you never cease to amaze me!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

This is good!

There is nothing constructive about "this is good", give better feedback or don't bother posting. I say "this is good" about my toast in the morning, not quality pieces of design.

That what he should have said, but back on topic

The blue jay looks fierce, much better than the stale logos the jays have since 2004

The 2nd wordmark is nice and classy, well done.

I'm not convinced by the Blue Jay's wing placement however. It looks like it is simply gliding in place. It looks angry and all, but then it also appears to just be taking it's time to do whatever it is it's doing

This is a solid design. I'm not sure if it's the MLB calibur, not that I am being negative about your work.

It's very good! I like the bluejay head(only) - great detail and it's sharp looking!

DO you happen to have any Cardinal logos like this one?

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

There have been a lot of jays concepts lately and I have to say this is my favorite.

I completely agree.

Partial logo - Probably my favorite logo in this whole concept. zer0dotcom said something about the wings, and I agree with him. Maybe bring the wings down to a lower angle? That'll make the Jay look like it's really shooting through the air.

Cap Logo 1 - Solid logo, but I'm not really a huge fan. The bird just looks out of place to me.

Cap Logo 2 - Not feeling this one, either. The bird looks out of place, and it's not really making too much sense to me. I like where you're going with it, though.

Alt. Cap Logo - My favorite cap logo. Simple, sleek. Perfect for a cap.

Wordmark 1 - This wordmark would look friggin' awesome on a white uniform. There's a bit too much black in it (then again, I'm one of the people who thinks the Jays should ditch black completely), but other than that, it looks vewwy sexy.

Wordmark 2 - Very simple, and it also has an old school vibe thing going on. Me likey. Again, I think it looks a bit better than Wordmark 2, 'cause it's not overpowered by black.

LB2nd.png

chicagowhitesox.pngchicagobears.pngchicagobulls.pngchicagoblackhawks.pngchicagofire.png

Not a big fan of the flying jay. I really like just the head logo, but I think something is off with the flying version.

Also, why does the "E" in the wordmark have the highlight line going all the way through the back of the E even though there is a tail coming out the back. I think the highlight mark should follow the tail...

All the Blue jays concepts that have been attempted seemed to be lacking personality. They were somewhat bland... but this one really brings everything together. I love the primary logo. It looks natural, as opposed to some designs that have tried to incorporate a maple leaf or tried different colors.

The second wordmark also manages to fit well with the logo. A slightly darker shade of blue may have been better, but nonetheless, it is still good.

The cap logos are fine. I'm not really liking the partially obstructed "T" on the second one, but it works. Same with the others.

All in all, it was a pretty solid concept. It is definitely an improvement over what they use now. One of my favorite blue jays concepts I've seen so far.

yankeessigob9.png

Archived