MLB Playoffs

gingerbreadmann

and WWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!??!?!?!

Holy :censored:! I love this team. Damn reverse psychology, always works. ;)

Wow. Just WOW. These types of things you never forget. Priceless. Saturday awaits. It's on.

281016102_Rays_RedSox_121808951_lbig.png

:lol:

I love those charts for games like these!

I can't think of a better baseball game I've seen. 2004 game four is the only one I can think of that even compares.

IUe6Hvh.png

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be honest - I don't know how you guys were able to post here on the boards AND pay attention to the game. I understand you might have a computer right near your TV, but I was so into the game that I was basically afraid to advert my eyes! Great game by the boys tonight. Hopefully they can carry this momentum and win the series.

Like I stated before, I never lost faith in the Sox tonight.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

A little side note for discussion, with all the talk of how stunning the Rays defense is, it truely cost them this game.

B.J. Upton gaffing on the Kotsay line drive, hard play but should've been caught.

Gabe Gross' Johnny Damon-esque throw, Kotsay probably would've scored anyway, but really Gabe?

Longoria's fantastic stab at 3rd then awful throw to first.

The last 3 inning's were a completely different team than I've seen all year. I don't expect this to hurt the Rays all that much, but that last thing you want to do is wake the Red Sox offense, which is exactly what happened.

Holy :censored:! I love this team. Damn reverse psychology, always works. ;)

Tell it to me! If you kept reading me all this thread, you understand me! :D

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

I'll be honest - I don't know how you guys were able to post here on the boards AND pay attention to the game. I understand you might have a computer right near your TV, but I was so into the game that I was basically afraid to advert my eyes! Great game by the boys tonight. Hopefully they can carry this momentum and win the series.

Ha ha ha... I wrote always between pitches.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

That was one of the most amazing games I've ever watched.

If Beckett's on his game Saturday night, Tampa Bay had better wake up.

How ironic the season rests on Beckett and his oblique and we have not been given good reason to believe in him. However, I would feel stupid now not to believe in this team.

Ha ha ha... I wrote always between pitches.

Haha, even so. I was just so glued that I was thinking about just the game. Regardless of the outcome, that was still a great game. Even if the Rays won, I would still say that it was one of the greatest games I've ever seen and good luck to the Rays - bring the WS title back to the AL! Call bull :censored: if you want, I really don't care. But the Sox powered back and showed a lot of heart and guts. Can't wait until Saturday!

what the hell is ccslc?

Remember the Yankees 2004 World Series merchandise? :D

Has anyone some images of that stuff?

Courtesy of BostonDirtDogs.com

pMLB2-1742989dt.jpg

Let's not count out the Rays, though. Still plenty of baseball still to play. Series is far from over.

what the hell is ccslc?

And here come the Sox!

Papi wakes up, and we now have a game again.

So moratorium on my crowning of the Rays. :P

This thing ain't over yet. I said it earlier and I'll say it again...I'll believe The Red Sox are done when The Rays record the final out of their 4th win in this series. Until then...7 outs to go for The Rays. And the fat lady has headed back to the buffet line for a while.

I wonder how many of those fans who left in the 7th will claim they were still there if The Red Sox pull this off.

Funny that it was an Indians fan who's consistently had faith in the Red Sox.

Some of you Boston fans are too much.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

And here come the Sox!

This thing ain't over yet. I said it earlier and I'll say it again...I'll believe The Red Sox are done when The Rays record the final out of their 4th win in this series. Until then...7 outs to go for The Rays. And the fat lady has headed back to the buffet line for a while.

I wonder how many of those fans who left in the 7th will claim they were still there if The Red Sox pull this off.

Hey, now... look back at my posts. I've said I don't think the Sox will come back, but that they're fully capable.

I admit, though, that I started to lose faith in this game, but who didn't think it was over?

IUe6Hvh.png

And here come the Sox!

Hey, now... look back at my posts. I've said I don't think the Sox will come back, but that they're fully capable.

I admit, though, that I started to lose faith in this game, but who didn't think it was over?

Actual Red Sox fans. Qualified as people who liked the team before Jimmy Fallon and "Cowboy Up" and Johnny Damon and everything else.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

And here come the Sox!

Actual Red Sox fans.

Actual?

I don't fit the criteria... how, exactly?

IUe6Hvh.png

And here come the Sox!

How much of a chance did you give them based on the first 6.5 innings of this game and the last 2.5 games? Seriously, I don't know any other person who honestly truly believed (or could think) they would pull it off. Obviously it's always possible but how could you think that without doubt? I admit I just about let it go there, but hey, sometimes it's better to get a surprise like that and look like an idiot. That's why sports are so great. :D

Archived