DiPietros New Mask

Clark

This mask is nice but I don't like it nearly as much as I liked his last one. I also used to really like his old pads before he switched to white.

It's a shame. Fleury, DiPi, and Brodeur had my favorite gear last year but only Brodeur's look remains unchanged. Fleury traded in the yellow pads (which I loved) for a plainer white. I blame that doctor that recommended Fleury's switch! He started this all!

I'm not digging the two-face styled mask. The right side is a cludderfest of heads and a wordmark that reads POW MIK I believe, all randomly thrown in there. The other side looks a bit neater, more patriotic like his previous one.

Overall: Huge Downgrade.

D-

I'm not digging the two-face styled mask. The right side is a cludderfest of heads and a wordmark that reads POW MIK I believe, all randomly thrown in there. The other side looks a bit neater, more patriotic like his previous one.

D-

actually, it looks like POW MIA... as in Prisoner of War-Missing in Action

buffalo_sig.png

D-

You're going to grade the mask eventhough you have no idea what the right side says and what it represents? Really?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

It's great that DiPietro is honoring our soldiers, but both his old and new mask are too cluttered. Although at least the old one is more focused. I'm not even sure what's on the left side of his new mask.

My guess it's an orange and blue star but because of the lighting of the pic it looks green and gold and like the Stars logo.

agreed. way too busy. too much going on there. It doesn't really go with the Islanders jersey(s)

Liked the old one better

dipietro.jpg

Probably my favorite all time goalie mask.

2ly2w09.jpg

This mask is nice but I don't like it nearly as much as I liked his last one. I also used to really like his old pads before he switched to white.

It's a shame. Fleury, DiPi, and Brodeur had my favorite gear last year but only Brodeur's look remains unchanged. Fleury traded in the yellow pads (which I loved) for a plainer white. I blame that doctor that recommended Fleury's switch! He started this all!

:cursing:

Cruel cruel world!

Archived