NHL football

BJBerthiaume

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twins8791, i have one paint tip that has greatly improved my work.

I can't help but notice that your logos are sometimes very grainey and sometimes have that ugly white thing around it (see ducks).

so as a paint user with windows, i recomend copying the full size logo from sportslogos.net and doing the coloring you need in paint, then copying it into word and scaling it down as much as u need, then copy it using "Alt and Pring Screen at the same time", then copy it back into paint and putnin onto the place on the jersey or helmet you need. this is an alternate method to just sizeing it down in paint.

It comes out alot cleaner.

example.

on the left in your helmet, on the right is mine done in paint over about 60 seconds

duckshelmet.png

if you can use this great, just trying to help

Twins8791, i have one paint tip that has greatly improved my work.

I can't help but notice that your logos are sometimes very grainey and sometimes have that ugly white thing around it (see ducks).

so as a paint user with windows, i recomend copying the full size logo from sportslogos.net and doing the coloring you need in paint, then copying it into word and scaling it down as much as u need, then copy it using "Alt and Pring Screen at the same time", then copy it back into paint and putnin onto the place on the jersey or helmet you need. this is an alternate method to just sizeing it down in paint.

It comes out alot cleaner.

example.

on the left in your helmet, on the right is mine done in paint over about 60 seconds

duckshelmet.png

if you can use this great, just trying to help

Thanks I'll try it. Maple Leafs and Flames coming up in a while.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

Here are the Leafs. I tried to go with a classic style, so no logos on the uniforms. I kept their number font, and I also added a little bit of piping so it isn't so boring.

The Flames are next, but it may be a few days because I am having trouble brainstorming what to put on the sleeves.

Enjoy, C&C.

MapleLeafsfootball.jpg

Here are the Leafs. I tried to go with a classic style, so no logos on the uniforms. I kept their number font, and I also added a little bit of piping so it isn't so boring.

The Flames are next, but it may be a few days because I am having trouble brainstorming what to put on the sleeves.

Enjoy, C&C.

MapleLeafsfootball.jpg

i kind of like this, it reminds me of the colts in a way

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Or download Irfanview. Works much better than MSWord.

There's also Photofilter, It's almost just like paint but with a few more tools and advantages. It's also nowhere as complicated as Photoshop.

Photoshop is fine once you use it a few times.

It is very over whelming at first, but so was trying to make your first conept.

Like everything practise makes perfect.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry that this took so long, but I had a tough time brainstorming what to do with the Flames. I knew that I wanted the pointed side panels, but didn't know what to do on the top part of the jersey. I had it in my head to do something like Texas Tech, but didn't want to be exactly like them. I also had trouble deciding whether to go monochrome or not. Let me know if I should post a set with white pants too.

O and sorry, I forgot to save in PNG.

Enjoy C&C.

CalgaryFlamesfootball.jpg

Archived