The beloved Bears are in orange 10/19/2008

Thunderstruk

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love the orange jerseys and knowing the team and Lovie as I do, expect to hear him calling for an orange-out this weekend. Sigh...whatever, when in Rome....

... Yes? Continue...

Anyways,

I love orange as a color but not so much on a whole jersey. It just looks like you are a road worker or construction worker with the bright orange vest. It's like HEY! LOOK OUT! LOOK AT ME!

Although I guess it's not bad once in a while... especially because the Ducks third jersey will most likely be orange whenever they go and make one.

But the Bears' orange jersey is like... ORANGE

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Nobody likes them.

Which does nobody like? The "beloved Bears" or the orange uniforms?

Probably both.

The home jersey has always been among the league's very very best. Why voluntarily wear an inferior uniform? Dumb. So now they can fail to adjust to the opposing offense in orange. Whoo.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The home jersey has always been among the league's very very best. Why voluntarily wear an inferior uniform? Dumb. So now they can fail to adjust to the opposing offense in orange. Whoo.

As much as I detest the Bears, I am forced to agree. The home uniforms are really sharp. Why they would mess it up with an alt is beyond me.

As much as I detest the Bears, I am forced to agree. The home uniforms are really sharp. Why they would mess it up with an alt is beyond me.

As long as they get away from the "white-on-white" look that they've had on the road all season, I'll be happy.

I think the orange jersey would look a lot better if they wore their blue pants with them.

I think the orange jersey would look a lot better buried in some landfill somewhere.

What???

mike-alstott-640x350.jpg

Can't wait, my favorite uniforms will be back, at least for one game..

Same here, I absolutely adore those unis/logo. A large part of my love for the NFL died when Tampa Bay tossed those aside.

If a largely-orange uni is good enough for a college football powerhouse like Tennessee, it's good enough for the NFL.

I think the orange jerseys are great!

mike-alstott-640x350.jpg

NFL uniform eye candy right there.

(Think someone can talk the 'Hawks into reviving that look as a one-game alt somewhere down the line?)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I thought this was the orange Bears thread, and the orange Bucs thread was below it. Oops.

If a largely-orange uni is good enough for a college football powerhouse like Tennessee, it's good enough for the NFL.

Bobby Petrino and Nick Saban are good enough for college, too.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived