Toledo Bullfrogs

burgundy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm loving it.

Like...the whole thing. The whole package. Ain't seen nann I didn't like. My favorite might be that shield-looking one with the grass and the little fly/bug thing in it. But overall...damn good job by Plan B Branding.

(Now why in the hell didn't I think of that name for myself?? I mean..."B" IS me. But then...I ain't nowhere near these guys' level, yet.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

My favorite one so far is the fly splatter merit decal...Looking forward to seeing how their star QB looks with plenty of these all over his helmet!

It's not a merit decal, but a win decal. For every time they "swat" their opponent, each player gets a decal. Sort of like what pilots do.

spacer.png

There is a lot I like about this, however I can't get over the fact that I see a really ugly human wearing a helmet as opposed to a bullfrog. I know it's supposed to be a frog, and I see all of the elements that make it a frog, but whenever I look at it I just see an ugly person with a big jaw.

LOOKS LIKE HE IS WEARING A BANDANA AS A MASK

• 6 months later...

Archived