Marlin's Championship Ring

Nesi427

Of course, I just ordered my class ring a few days ago.

i remember my class ring...no matter what else i was wearing in high school, i had that on my left ring finger. had a helmet on one side, an eagle on the other and my birthstone as the centerpiece. i gotta get it resized one day, as my ring finger's outgrown it :D

I got a dark blue stone and a gold band so it's my school colors. I got an indian with my graduating year above it, and a swimming/soccer icon on one side with my name above it. Will wear it on my left ring finger also.

Jeffrey Loria, NY art dealer and Marlins owner designed the rings.

His intent was for them to be gaudy and to "stand out"

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Here are some stats from the Associated Press

Each Ring holds:

*228 White Diamonds

*13 Rubies

*1 Rare Teal Belgian Diamond

"Loria designed the quarter-pounder himself, beginning work three days after the World Series."

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

They should have replica rings available for fans to buy. But with no real gold silver or jewels, just shiny plastic shapes in a nickel or brass or copper ring. And with nobody's name on it. (Or if it needs one, the MVP)

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

OK, now are the Marlins going to make a rap video? That red is there because there is no orange gem that I know of. So I guess that's appropriate. But I would go with the 'F' logo.

The red actually looks like it's there to represent the stiching of a baseball.

OK, now are the Marlins going to make a rap video? That red is there because there is no orange gem that I know of. So I guess that's appropriate. But I would go with the 'F' logo.

The red actually looks like it's there to represent the stiching of a baseball.

I think your right

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Definately gaudy, but really isn't that the look they are going for. Anyone who wins a championship ring in any sport wants it to be noticed by anyone and everyone whenever they enter a room. Not to mention that every year the team feels obliged to "out do" the previous year.

In the grand scheme of things, this is really not a bad looking ring.

So I guess these are the only World Series rings to have a Cubs logo on them, eh?

That was just too funny. ANd that comes from a Cubs fan and a Bud man.

No, seriously, I hate Bud. Brewhouse! The only good thing to come out of Saskatchewan, besides Leslie Nielsen and Colin Mochrie.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived