Marlin's Championship Ring

Nesi427

AHh, gonna have to go the other way, really, really gaudy.

I would have done the hat logo over the marlin logo, looks funny to me, and really, like something a cheesy mobster would wear.

But, i was never a big gold fan, platnum and silver is more my thing.

OK, now are the Marlins going to make a rap video? That red is there because there is no orange gem that I know of. So I guess that's appropriate. But I would go with the 'F' logo.

I saw, I came, I left.

i saw a picture of it on someone's hand and it was absolutely huge. You can't really see the enormosity of it in these pictures.

I have a poster of my favorite ring in my office it is a 1990 Cincinnati Reds world Series ring.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I'm sorry, but these things are embarrassingly ridiculous...

...but then again, I hate jewelry...

Ditto.

If I was on a championship team, I'd rather have like a little trophy........or a day with the Stanley Cup and my name on it forever. Way better.

Big Goomba rings would end up in my dresser drawer.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

If I was on a championship team, I'd rather have like a little trophy........or a day with the Stanley Cup and my name on it forever. Way better.

Big Goomba rings would end up in my dresser drawer.

Absolutely.

And goomba was the word i was searchin for.

Yah, id personally take all the diamonds and stuff out make something for my wife (if i had one,) and replace it with rhinestones, since thats what it looks like anyhow.

I think my favorite rings are the Bulls six rings. They are all very umm...the words not coming to me, but they aren't over done. Maybe subtle. Plus, they all look great on MJ's left hand. I believe the ring from their sixth one is my absolute favorite of the bunch. I might not be the sixth one though, but I know the design that I am thinking of. It actually is probably the least subtle of them. It's a gold ring with a diamond background and a nice red bull that just kind of pops out. Hard to describe.

Of course, I just ordered my class ring a few days ago.

I don't really know what all to say about these. They are alright, not all that great but not too hideous.

For the person that said that there is no orange gem, there is and the Denver Broncos used it on each one of their Super Bowl Rings. They used a rare orange diamond.

Guess I stand corrected.

I saw, I came, I left.

Of course, I just ordered my class ring a few days ago.

i remember my class ring...no matter what else i was wearing in high school, i had that on my left ring finger. had a helmet on one side, an eagle on the other and my birthstone as the centerpiece. i gotta get it resized one day, as my ring finger's outgrown it :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived