Phoenix Coyotes

MattMilone

Hola all, it's been awhile since I've been able to work on my NHL concepts, courtesy of school. Anywho, I decided to try and give those Coyotes a nice update. I think the primary mark is terrific, but the jerseys just seem too traditional for the logo. It's a pseudo blend of their new alternate jersey with a new idea, gently sprinkled with a hint of the old look. Well, I'll just let the jerseys do the talking for the rest. Note: I know the Phoenix, Arizona Coyotes are indeed in the West, I forgot to change the logo but will remedy that on the update. Enjoy or hate or something in between, but C&C please. Thanks a lot guys and gals.

PHX_Logo.png

PHX_Home.png

PHX_Away.png

PHX_Alternate.png

Thanks everyone.

I don't like how the narrow stripes are multiple colours on the black and white jerseys, I think the sleeve numbers would be obscured by the gloves when a player is wearing them (and they could affect mobility). The red jersey also looks very plain (99% red, 1% sand).

On the other hand, I love the way you did the pants, and for the most part I really like the black jersey.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I understand (and like) the idea of going modern with this concept, but the striping needs to be more aggressive. That is why your alt is more successful than the other two jerseys. Why have a white jersey? I think a sand road jersey is exactly what this concept needs (now that's bucking tradition). The striping might work better if it were bolder. I like the numeral font, but not the placement when it comes to the sleeves. The alt logo rocks my socks, though. Overall, solid work.

i like these and agreed with what you said about their jerseys looking too old for the logo. but one thing, the full body coyote is a good idea but it looks wrong for some reason... maybe thats me

1/27/09- It was me, and I am sorry.

Hola all, it's been awhile since I've been able to work on my NHL concepts, courtesy of school. Anywho, I decided to try and give those Coyotes a nice update. I think the primary mark is terrific, but the jerseys just seem too traditional for the logo. It's a pseudo blend of their new alternate jersey with a new idea, gently sprinkled with a hint of the old look. Well, I'll just let the jerseys do the talking for the rest. Note: I know the Phoenix, Arizona Coyotes are indeed in the West, I forgot to change the logo but will remedy that on the update. Enjoy or hate or something in between, but C&C please. Thanks a lot guys and gals.

PHX_Logo.png

PHX_Home.png

PHX_Away.png

PHX_Alternate.png

Thanks everyone.

Pretty cool. Not a fan of the striping, needs more IMO. I do like the full body logo.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

Needs some stripes at the end of the sleeves, other than that, good stuff.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Very Nice but Im confused as to why you have the Eastern Conference logo in the corner

Ooh, I knew someone would've said that. Did you read the little paragraph above the graphic?

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

Sure, the striping may at first seem a little "boring", but it's the kind of idea that grows on you...

And you get full marks from me on originality!!!

Great Job!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived