New 76ers logo

SpotDog

Uh oh... looks like someone found the Fill tool...

fill.gif

And to answer the question - I think that this does not look any better than what they have. The red and blue barely separate from the black. It looks extremely dull.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Ummm no!

If you are going to be lazy and only recolor a logo and post it as a "concept", at the very least re-color the whole thing.

i agree about the re coloring but with that said, he did recolor the the whole thing he just left the bball the same, what are you trying to say?

if you are just going to recolor a logo put it on some unis and that kind of thing and pitch it as a "concept"

Ummm no!

If you are going to be lazy and only recolor a logo and post it as a "concept", at the very least re-color the whole thing.

i agree about the re coloring but with that said, he did recolor the the whole thing he just left the bball the same, what are you trying to say?

if you are just going to recolor a logo put it on some unis and that kind of thing and pitch it as a "concept"

I am trying to say he didn't re-color the whole thing and as a result is another reason why this a pointless thread, and ruins the logo.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Recolored or not.. that is one of the worse logos ever. I don't know what it is about it but it just doesn't look right in my eyes.

It might be due to the black that is it... but i think it is more that that. The basketball with the tail.. blah. Sixers just need to go back to the old logo because this one is just bad. I think that if they had the old lettering and logo with their current uniforms (MINUS the black), they would look decent.

I partially I agree with everyone. While re-coloring isn't a concept, the bashing is unnecessary. Those who been around long enough should know better that this isn't something new. So calling someone lazy or saying yea someone found the fill tool isn't helpful. To this guy it might be something new.

With that said, I agree with the others, being one of those who made this mistake of just re-coloring. A lot of people put effort and time into making new concepts (not saying you didn't) but next time put more stuff up like a uni, court or something because w/ only a logo, this will be the response you'll get.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

Ummm no!

or not, how about take some time on concepts?

Archived