Relationships

IowaFan26

And I will echo the sentiments of my fellowed married/otherwise committed compadres - choose wisely and think long term. Happiness is a flexible and subjective concept.

i don't know if wiser words have ever been spoken.....and by a lawyer, no less!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I guess I better write in here. While we have some happy endings, mine sucks. It's not a matter of asking, more so, which excuse will I hear! :cursing: Yes, I've heard the cheesy "I got to wash my hair" excuse.

At school, I met this gal, who by the way total hockey nut. (Didn't know this right away) She comes by my dorm with her Sharks jersey on and I'm like....uh....uh...oh she's perfect!!! Of course we start getting close, and as I slowly make my move, she says the six words which ticks (or depresses) guys off... I just want to be friends.

She's now engaged to a total opposite. Oh well I could stop her wedding this summer! LOL :P We're still great friends and go to Sharks games together.

Otherwise, I've been on dates, only to find out they're taken already. :evil:

Anyone has a sister about 18-25 in the Bay Area, please PM me! :P

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I know that story all too well, Puckguy. I've been "just friends" way more times than I wish to count...

we must have read 'that same story', maybe it's in greater circulation now... :wacko:

same here, i've gotten that runaound more times than i care to count. combined with my missed opportunities, i've come to one universal truth: this is fluffed up, this love thing :hockeysmiley:

i mean, it's like parking...except even teh crappy ones are taken :cursing:

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Thought you'd ask bs B)

Are you sure that's your fiance?

No I'm just messin with you man.

Mine much more beautiful. (I smell brownies ;)

I actually don't have a way of getting a pic on here but trust me she's a beauty.

**Mines a brunette btw. I think brunettes are sexier then blondes**

Here's the ring I got her. If you all are interested 15420300_X400.jpg

There went 5 car payments in under 2 weeks time.

:P

She's worth it though cuz we're both deeply in wub :wub: That really is her ring bs :D

That's a pretty sweet ring. I hope you didn't spend too much $$$ on that baby!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Single, part of the problem is I would make my g/f look fat. I have 6 pack ribs.

Why is that such a problem? Do I smell an ego?

It's a problem, because they either wind up complaining that I'm too skinny or that they're fat. They also get on the subject of me eating more, like I haven't heard it a thousand times. I don't have an ego, I'm AR All Ribs.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Skater

You've done well to find an Aussie girl.

Congrats.

Where in Aus is she from?

You people make feel so old to say I have been married almost 12 years, and have 4 kids. 10,9,6 & 2.

my wife grew up in australia as well......she grew up in melbourne, lived there from age 5 - 18, and i have to say she is much cooler than any american bred woman i have ever dated.....i guess that's why she's my wife.

I could afford it and she is worth way more than what I could afford. But I think I did pretty good and she is a former right-hander gone lefty since she got the ring...if you know what I mean.

Ahh, it shouldn't matter how much you spent on the ring. She should love you either way!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived