Relationships

IowaFan26

For those of us who can manage to pull this amazing feat off. That is, be part of a board such as this and manage to have a girlfriend or wife, are you single, dating someone, married, have kids, or perhaps divorced? What is your current status?

My status:I'm 16 so I'm only dating, but I've been dating a girl for the past 5 months. She's the greatest, hopefully I don't mess it up and lose her. :wub:

(Note: I'm betting this is the only time the heart and the : wub : ever get used on this board. :D )

sig09.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've been married since last july.....have 2 kids (Lili Sophia, 7 and Theodore Michael, 1).....my wife, maija (pronounced maya), is incredibly supportive of me being involved in this community, she actually thinks its cool that i've found someplace where people have that same common interests as me.

this is my first marriage and her second, and both of our last.

I'm married with two little boys (Scottie 2, Conner 3 1/2 months).

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Currently single as of last Friday. I'm enjoying it, not going through the typical post-relationship "single period" seeing as how my last relationship wasn't that serious. Scouting out the possibilities...and one of those possibilities happens to be one of my best friend's older sister. If this happens, I can trump just about anything he does for a while... :D

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

my last relationship ended a month or so ago, so im currently single and looking

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Tied @ the hip with my beautiful fiancee..getting married this year November 6...I'm 18 she's 20

Go ahead guys lay it on me.  :P

Let's see a photo of this hottie!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Married, been with the wife for 8 years this May 15 (5 yrs married, third anniversary together just happened to fall on a Saturday, so I only have to remember one date). Three kids, none mine...stepson Jarret (14), stepdaughter Ember (9), nephew Steve (17).

Two cats, one dog (Jeebus, Bob, Shatner)

Currently not dating anyone.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived