Relationships

IowaFan26

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Allll byy my se-eelf.

I'm a high school senior, so there isn't really any point in starting a relationship now. There is one girl who I like and is a friend. Only problem is she's a junior, so come late August she'll be here in Atlanta and I'll be in central Ohio.

i know how you feel, as i had a similar situation. i'd known this girl for a couple years (not the one i mentioned before), and same grades: my senior year, her junior year. it was like i finally felt something more was there between us, but i haven't seen her since.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

You all know my story  :P

Is it in the best selling fiction section?

Oh, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! it's gonna be like that eh? :upside:

Guess I do have to tell the story again :D

I was single for a long time, I had pity relationships a few times, either i dated them, or they dated me out of pity, usually they pitied me.

Anyways, my cousin recommended an online dating site to me in late July 2002, http://teen.matchmaker.com , it was free at the time, but is no longer free. I received messages from two ladies about half an hour after signing up, one from outside of Hamilton, and the other from in Oshawa.

The one from Hamilton kept bragging about their job with the Tiger-Cats (you wouldn't believe how hard it is to work for a big-time team like the Ti-Cats, she once said to me), boy did I have a laugh with that one.

I had great conversations with the other one, then found out she had a boyfriend :cursing: but I kept talking to her anyways, I found out her msn sign-on, and started talking to her on there, then called her, and eventually she told me where she worked, and i visited her a few days later.

We hit it off pretty instantly.

She sent that first message to me on July 27th, I met her on August 4th, we started dating on August 12th, and on August 25th we.... well, you get the idea.

We're still together today, and working on planning the big day.

Fiction, BWAH!

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

You all know my story :P

I was single for a long time, I had pity relationships a few times, either i dated them, or they dated me out of pity, usually they pitied me.

Anyways, my cousin recommended an online dating site to me in late July 2002, http://teen.matchmaker.com , it was free at the time, but is no longer free. I received messages from two ladies about half an hour after signing up, one from outside of Hamilton, and the other from in Oshawa.

The one from Hamilton kept bragging about their job with the Tiger-Cats (you wouldn't believe how hard it is to work for a big-time team like the Ti-Cats, she once said to me), boy did I have a laugh with that one.

I had great conversations with the other one, then found out she had a boyfriend :cursing: but I kept talking to her anyways, I found out her msn sign-on, and started talking to her on there, then called her, and eventually she told me where she worked, and i visited her a few days later.

She sent that first message to me on July 27th, I met her on August 4th, we started dating on August 12th, and on August 25th we.... well, you get the idea.

Fiction, BWAH!

"When da moon hitsa your eye

Likea da big pizza pie

Dat's amore!"

:D

TrevorLindensig.jpg

TrevorLindenJerseys.png

You all know my story :P

Fiction, BWAH!

Hey, I just kidding about the fiction part ..... at least it's not science fiction ....

I'm happy for you. I have yet to find the right girl

I saw, I came, I left.

wow thats an awesome story chris. something you always hear about but never think it could possibly happen type of stories :P

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

:puke:

Okay Just Kidding!--If I told my story--you'd think the same thing too--but that would take to long--let's just say it has a happy ending--although it's still going on.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Essentially the same story for me. Wasn't through a website we met though and I have yet to be with her. Still yet to leave everything behind me for Florida (as soon as this school year is over... whether i graduate or not). I'll always be an Avalanche fan though -- won't catch me cheerin for those damn Tampa teams i currently hate.

IUe6Hvh.png

Single, part of the problem is I would make my g/f look fat.  I have 6 pack ribs.

Why is that such a problem? Do I smell an ego?

Well I am gald I found this post, because of the events that have transpired in the past month or so, so I really like talking about my beautiful fiance.

I have never met her in person, but that doesn't matter because we are in love, thus we are getting married on July 17th, 2007. We have basically planned the next 5 years out.

She is 17 and lives in Australia, I'm 20 and live in Colorado.

She's coming to see me in July, so I can't wait, then I'm going back with her.

Her name is Aynslea (pronounced ains-ley).

Sorry to ramble, but I'm just so proud of my situation with her.

(Here is a photo of her, for those of you interested)

Aynslea.jpg

And you honestly think this marriage will last? Why get engaged to someone before meeting them? I understand that you two are "in love" but come on, meeting a person in person is totally different than chatting on the web or talking on the phone.

Let's see a photo of this hottie!

002.jpg

Thought you'd ask bs B)

Are you sure that's your fiance?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Hey, I got what you are saying, and I've thought that over, we have a plan, a backup plan, and a backup backup plan. so i know what im doing, I just truly hope it all works out as planned.

Or as backup planned or as backup backup planned. :D I hope this works out for you Skater, but I'm glad I can see my girlfriend almost any time I want (or so it would seem, often it seems like I don't see her enough).

sig09.jpg

I am married to a wonderful woman and have a beautiful two year old daughter.

And I will echo the sentiments of my fellowed married/otherwise committed compadres - choose wisely and think long term. Happiness is a flexible and subjective concept.

Archived