Relationships

IowaFan26

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of right now I am more worried about getting my driver's license than finding a girl, but I'm interested in this girl that sits next to me in my history class and I have a fun time talking to her, plus she's really hot.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

As of right now I am more worried about getting my driver's license than finding a girl, but I'm interested in this girl that sits next to me in my history class and I have a fun time talking to her, plus she's really hot.

A girl being hot is always nice, but if you're not really in it because you care about and love a person, than you shouldn't be in it to begin with. That's the phylosophy I follow.

But eh, if you're young and don't care, it can't hurt to boost the social status a bit. B)

sig09.jpg

For those of us who can manage to pull this amazing feat off. That is, be part of a board such as this and manage to have a girlfriend or wife, are you single, dating someone, married, have kids, or perhaps divorced? What is your current status?

At least one of the above.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I kinda got a similar situation as skater -- only I don't have any part of our lifes together planned out. I'm trying the long distance relationship thing but we'll be together in early summer. She's 16, I'm 17. She lives in Florida, I'm in Colorado. She's beautiful and I don't understand how I deserve her. I didn't wanna get into any sort of long term relationship -- but I'm happy I did. Can't wait to be with her.

IUe6Hvh.png

single, and the only person who'd take me is still in high school (met three years ago, i was a senior and she was a freshman. somewhat bad timing, but i figure now's as good a time as any) never had any luck in this department apart from a little dancing, mainly cus i'm a day late and a dollar short. although i've sometimes been able to overcome not being the greatest lookin fella, the good ones are usually taken.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I've been married for almost a year-and-a-half (17 months to be exact)... and it's GREAT! No children yet... though the fact that all of our closest friends have already had children (many are due to have their second in the next couple of months) really has us "jonesing" for one or two of our own.

Brian in Boston

Guest -*Sterling84*-

Married almost three years. Been together for nine. No kids as of yet, but like BinB, EVERY SINGLE FREAKIN one of my friends is having kids and it's starting to take hold. "I can do that too!" :mad:

So, the only problem is she's getting her PhD and that is very demanding. Within the next three years though we'll probably make some rug rats. I hope.

Allll byy my se-eelf.

I'm a high school senior, so there isn't really any point in starting a relationship now. There is one girl who I like and is a friend. Only problem is she's a junior, so come late August she'll be here in Atlanta and I'll be in central Ohio.

Single....seems like forever...

forgive me everyone for posting, but its a clip from "the wedding singer" with adam sandler that sums up for how I feel about things right now

"love stinks....yeah, yeah...."

(no offense intended)

Archived