2009 MLB Season Thread

Gary

I've not seen the incident, but is it clear the Tigers batter was attempting to avoid the ball? In the still it kind of looks like he may just be keeping his bat out of the way for a ball, rather than avoiding getting hurt.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's amazing how pedestrian Manny looks after the 50 game suspension.

He is no longer on the juice

And in other news 2+2=4.

... also, 2 X 2 = 4 .... whoa! :Oo:

Dude. No way. Now you're freaking me out.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

2÷2*2+2=4

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It would have been a cheap HBP any way. I am glad the ump called it the way he did, the Tigers had the bases loaded one out, if they could not get a run home then shame on them.

And if it were a Met in that situation and it wasn't called you'd be taking it to the Supreme Court.

I'm just sayin'.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

And in other news, the Cardinals are down 2-0.

Going into that series I really thought The Cardinals would make pretty short work of The Dodgers. It just looked like the front end of the Cards rotation was better than The Dodgers'. Wainwright pitched a great game tonight but he got no run support and then there was the matter of that one little error in left field. Gotta give LA credit. They capitalized on Holliday's error and pulled a win out of a game they should have lost.

Now if The Angels can just take this first step towards vanquishing the :censored:-ing Red Sox tonight. I am really hoping for an all LA World Series.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

After Adam Wainright complain about the towels, they are officially done. They are more worried about things they can't control, than things they can. Don't blame the towels when your left fielder can't catch a ball hit at him when they weren't waiving and your closer can't do his job. The Cardinals need to look in the mirror and blame themselves. Franklin and Holliday choked big time in pressure situations.

And in other news, the Cardinals are down 2-0.

Going into that series I really thought The Cardinals would make pretty short work of The Dodgers. It just looked like the front end of the Cards rotation was better than The Dodgers'. Wainwright pitched a great game tonight but he got no run support and then there was the matter of that one little error in left field. Gotta give LA credit. They capitalized on Holliday's error and pulled a win out of a game they should have lost.

Now if The Angels can just take this first step towards vanquishing the :censored:-ing Red Sox tonight. I am really hoping for an all LA World Series.

The reason why I predicted that the Dodgers would win the series was because the Dodgers seem to find a way to prove the critics wrong whenever things don't seem to go their way. Folks thought the Dodgers would be under .500 when Manny got suspended, folks thought that the Dodgers would be caught by the Rockies, etc.

Archived