First time the Panthers ever wore black jerseys in playoffs......

seahawk9

result, big blowout loss. But probably could have not turned the ball over so much too..................................

That just may have had more to do with the loss than the color of their jerseys.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

result, big blowout loss. But probably could have not turned the ball over so much too..................................

That just may have had more to do with the loss than the color of their jerseys.

Its all connected, my friend, its all connected.............................

What is this, like, your fifth thread on jersey curses since the start of the NFL season? Please stop.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Not in the minds of those wacky sports players. For instance, Eagles lost wearing a black jersey with green pants twice, so they decided to never wear that combo again. So on and so forth.

What is this, like, your fifth thread on jersey curses since the start of the NFL season? Please stop.

Its all connected, SODBOY, Its all connected.........................

Show of hands.

Who all wants to go to Seahawk9's house at night, start playing helicopter noises, and shine a searchlight in his front window?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Its all connected, SODBOY, Its all connected.........................

The Freemasons have been notified, and will be taking all appropriate actions.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night?

Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic?

Have you or your family ever seen a spook, spectre or ghost?

Does your favorite football team get beat whenever they wear abnormal uniforms?

If the answer is "yes," then don't wait another minute. Pick up the phone and call the professionals...

Ghostbusters.

Our courteous and efficient staff is on call 24 hours a day to serve all your supernatural elimination needs.

We're ready to believe you.

Ghostbusters_555_2368.jpg

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

I think the real problems is the tiny panther on the helmets and the totally rad end zone.

Is that cat paying rent on that helmet and it could only afford a little space?

Seriously, the Panthers wordmark looks like it was ripped of a pair of jams. The endzone should be made out of that hypercolor material to really capture that early 90's nostalgia.

the panthers wore the white unis in their last two playoff games so they can make the Cowboys wear their jinx blue jerseys

the "last 2" were not against the Cowboys... their last playoff game was the NFC Conference Championship loss to SEA in 05, after going to CHI and winning (also beat NYG on the road for the wildcard game). alas, still in all white.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

the panthers wore the white unis in their last two playoff games so they can make the Cowboys wear their jinx blue jerseys

the "last 2" were not against the Cowboys... their last playoff game was the NFC Conference Championship loss to SEA in 05, after going to CHI and winning (also beat NYG on the road for the wildcard game). alas, still in all white.

what you talkin bout?

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

maybe you meant their last "2 home playoff games" being against the Cowboys. however their "last 2 playoff games" period were on the road in '05.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Archived