Lions Concept

burgundy

I decided that along with everything else in the Lions' organization, their look could use an update. I didn't want to stray too much though because they do have a classic look. For the colors I eliminated white from their scheme and switched the black to navy blue. For the logo I kept the same basic idea but I changed up the style of it. For the uniforms I took the "northwestern" stripes and tapered them to a point. C&C please

Lions-Logos.png

Lions-Jersey.png

spacer.png

Sorry, but I'd say the new logo is a downgrade from what they have. As for the wordmark, I'd rather see them go with the style of their endzone and Ford Field lettering. I might support the dropping of white, but you left it on the socks. I think the away jerseys need more silver, and give a resounding NO to two shades of blue.

I like how your version of the logo is so much smoother and the main looks a lot better. But one, if not both, of the back feet need to Not be flat on the ground like you have now. it just looks like he is resting his arms up on something. Make it look like he is jumping and attacking, not just standing, then yours will be better than what they have now because the Lions do need an upgrade

I like the wordmark, but I'm not sold on the lion. I like the current one they use. I also think if you get rid of all of the white the uniforms might look a little dark, especially the home uni. I think you need a little white in there to make things stand out on the jersey.

roqymbou.pngfx32axau.png

All in all, pretty good. The lions mouth needs to be squared up a bit and have some more prominent teeth added not just curved lines. I do however love the body shape, as well as the alt. Fix the mouth (and lower the eye a bit) and I think your there.

canada.png

Sorry, but I'd say the new logo is a downgrade from what they have. As for the wordmark, I'd rather see them go with the style of their endzone and Ford Field lettering. I might support the dropping of white, but you left it on the socks. I think the away jerseys need more silver, and give a resounding NO to two shades of blue.

NFL rules state you must keep the bottom half of the socks white.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Alright, so here's the updated logo. Better, worse, same?

lions-logo-2.png

This logo change made the uni just perfect, IMO. The wordmark is great, the "D" is great, the stripes are great, and now this lion logo is also great. :)

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Archived