Super Bowl XLIII

Cujo

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Field Goal!!!!!!!!

STEELERS: 20 CARDINALS: 7

Are you sure? Shouldn't there be a penalty for improper tackling or other bull :censored: ?

Oh...and can we trade spammy for TCeastly?

We could, but I need an opening bid before I can start the process.

I'd have Craven and his Pokemon collection than Spammy right now

I am sorry i am a franchise playa

Let me show you my PhD: my Playa Hata Degree. It said that I can hate on playas for as long as I hold that title.

So go back to whatever hole you crawled out of and, for the love of all that is holy and right in the world: STFU!

Oh noes! Arizona completed a pass for a 1st down! Better call a penalty!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Field Goal!!!!!!!!

STEELERS: 20 CARDINALS: 7

Are you sure? Shouldn't there be a penalty for improper tackling or other bull :censored: ?

Oh...and can we trade spammy for TCeastly?

We could, but I need an opening bid before I can start the process.

I'd have Craven and his Pokemon collection than Spammy right now

He is too busy live blogging the game right now.

http://jamescraven-theofiles.blogspot.com/

Anybody got a penalty count?

No number on penalties, but it's has totaled 96 yards.

In persepective: The Cards only had 48 ypg in penalties in the regular season and 45 ypg in the postseason.

Well...at least that was a semi-legit penalty. (96 yards total apparently)

EDIT-Are you sure you don't want to call a roughing the passer on that sack?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Isn't there a halo rule? Shouldn't that Gay hit on Breaston have been a penalty?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived