Super Bowl XLIII

Cujo

I'm not digging this halftime show at all. The last two were much better. Does anyone else think the saxophone player looks like Keenan Thompson?

Next year it should be John Mellencamp (although I always thought he was very similar to Springsteen), John Fogerty, or Stevie Wonder.

Did anyone else see the block in the back on the run back? I know myself and others around me did.

... and Springsteen sucks.

You guys are nuts. That rocked. And unlike the old days of :censored: acts like Janet Jackson and that boy band guy, The E Street Band were actually playing live. Youth. Don't know nuthin'. :D

I'm saying the old acts weren't good either (but at least we got to see some boob). I just think that Springsteen is overrated and there are much better classic performers that they could have gotten.

spacer.png

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could somebody please provide an explanation about what just happened on the field and why it was deemed a turnover?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I'm 27. So 3 years means I don't know music? I was watching MTV when I was 5, which isn't long after he first came out. I KNOW he isn't extremely overrated.

Right now it's looking like your sense of good music is about the same as your sense with internet women there Mr. Bisordi. :D And no I won't marry you.

BB52Big.jpg

Kurt got jacked

I wanted a response from someone with an IQ of greater than 60, but thanks anyway.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I'm 27. So 3 years means I don't know music? I was watching MTV when I was 5, which isn't long after he first came out. I KNOW he isn't extremely overrated.

Right now it's looking like your sense of good music is about the same as your sense with internet women there Mr. Bisordi. :D And no I won't marry you.

Because I don't like Springsteen? :blink: Can we say, "full of ourself"?

Archived