Super Bowl XLIII

Cujo

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know one of these years the field is going to destroyed by the halftime show and all the people they bring out for it.

Why else do you think Pittsburgh has never been allowed to host a Super Bowl?

(besides the cold)

Pittsburgh doesn't have enough hotel rooms?

I saw, I came, I left.

You know one of these years the field is going to destroyed by the halftime show and all the people they bring out for it.

(besides the cold)

Well this is already like a Pittsburgh home game with the crowd.

BTW, I think getting Springsteen for the halftime show this year is just an elaborate plan for NBC to cross promote Conan.

I'm not digging this halftime show at all. The last two were much better. Does anyone else think the saxophone player looks like Keenan Thompson?

Next year it should be John Mellencamp (although I always thought he was very similar to Springsteen), John Fogerty, or Stevie Wonder.

(besides the cold)

BTW, I think getting Springsteen for the halftime show this year is just an elaborate plan for NBC to cross promote Conan.

And their political leanings.

B)

I'm not digging this halftime show at all. The last two were much better. Does anyone else think the saxophone player looks like Keenan Thompson?

Next year it should be John Mellencamp (although I always thought he was very similar to Springsteen), John Fogerty, or Stevie Wonder.

When does Indy host it, 2011? That would probably be the year for him to do it, since he's from Indiana.

I didn't see that, but I think the drummer looks a helluva lot like Lewis Black, don't you think?

I didn't see that, but I think the drummer looks a helluva lot like Lewis Black, don't you think?

The drummer looks like that guy from the Conan O'Brien show.

/sarcasm

Man the Steelers D actually didn't really impress me up until that runback. Watch out, they could be beasts in the 2nd half

That is why there are always 2 halves to every game. It could go either way, even though the score is 17-7, the game is much closer at least I think so, the Cardinals could come out and score right off the bat.

(besides the cold)

B)

... and I guess Faith Hill ... ah screw it.... :rolleyes:

I saw, I came, I left.

The drummer looks like that guy from the Conan O'Brien show.

/sarcasm

That's because HE is the guy from Conan.

(And what's this "sarcasm" you speak of?)

(besides the cold)

B)

... and I guess Faith Hill ... ah screw her.... :rolleyes:

May I?

For the championship game of one of the fantasy leagues I commish, I announced AC/DC as the mythical halftime act. They should have been the real halftime act here instead of Springsteen.

CCSLC signature.png

(besides the cold)

B)

Actually, Faith Hill (and hubby Tim McGraw) is a Democrat, but I was just joking with that... or was I? Yeah I was... but maybe not... But, yeah... or maybe...

... ah nevermind.

Did anyone else see the block in the back on the run back? I know myself and others around me did.

... and Springsteen sucks.

You guys are nuts. That rocked. And unlike the old days of :censored: acts like Janet Jackson and that boy band guy, The E Street Band were actually playing live. Youth. Don't know nuthin'. :D

BB52Big.jpg

... and I guess Faith Hill ... ah screw her.... :rolleyes:

May I?

Please.... ^_^

(besides the cold)

B)

Actually, Faith Hill (and hubby Tim McGraw) is a Democrat, but I was just joking with that... or was I? Yeah I was... but maybe not... But, yeah... or maybe...

... ah nevermind.

.... and hence why I stopped there ^_^

You guys are nuts. That rocked. And unlike the old days of :censored: acts like Janet Jackson and that boy band guy, The E Street Band were actually playing live. Youth. Don't know nuthin'. :D

Yeah, the E Street band actually PLAYED....

I saw, I came, I left.

Archived