Buffalo Bandits to unveil third jersey

Top Shelf

The Buffalo Bandits announced today that they will be unveiling their new alternate jersey during their game on Saturday, February 14 against the Toronto Rock at HSBC Arena at 7:30 p.m.

The jerseys, manufactured by Reebok, will be available exclusively at the Sabres Store beginning on Saturday at noon through Friday, February 20. The store will be open every day during the exclusive selling period.

The Sabres Store will open at noon on Saturday and will remain open through the end of the game against Toronto. Sunday the store will open at 10 a.m. and will remain open until the end of the Buffalo Sabres game against the Carolina Hurricanes. A ticket is required for entry during games. Regular hours for The Sabres Store are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.

Blank or lettered youth and adult jerseys will be available with a youth blank jersey priced at $95 and an adult blank jersey priced at $100, prices include tax. Fans will also be able to purchase the jersey online at the new Bandits e-SHOP at www.bandits.com beginning on Saturday.

http://www.bandits.com/newsarchive.cfm?id=784

This image has been floating around, but it's unknown if this is what the third jersey will actually look like:

m_8f22fb6adca14f4d6edffb618e643de9.jpg

IeHVybT.png

This image has been floating around, but it's unknown if this is what the third jersey will actually look like:

I never cared for the Bandits' logo myself (an orange cowboy hat and gloves?), but the "close-up" look on that jersey looks sweet.

BTW the Swarm wore camo-style alts (à la the Knighthawks last year) for their "Heroes Night" this past Saturday honoring Minnesota police, firemen, Armed Forces members and EMTs. Not quite as ugly as I and others had feared, but not exactly an original concept either.

CCSLC signature.png

I never cared for the Bandits' logo myself (an orange cowboy hat and gloves?), but the "close-up" look on that jersey looks sweet.

BTW the Swarm wore camo-style alts (à la the Knighthawks last year) for their "Heroes Night" this past Saturday honoring Minnesota police, firemen, Armed Forces members and EMTs. Not quite as ugly as I and others had feared, but not exactly an original concept either.

Viper, do you have any pics? I'd like to see that.

I'm thinking i'm actually gonna drive down to Buffalo for that. I've been wanting to go to a Bandits game for some time now and no better time than against my Rock/3rd jersey unveiling.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

It's goofy, sublimated stuff, but hey, that's what the NLL is all about. And it sure beats the living hell out of the Bandits' black jersey.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

It's goofy, sublimated stuff, but hey, that's what the NLL is all about. And it sure beats the living hell out of the Bandits' black jersey.

As far as NLL logos goes, the Bandits are the best... Philadelphia Wings come in a close second.

I remember the MILL-league from the early 90s when all the "logos" were really just logotypes...

Anyone else remember the Detroit Turbos, Pittsburgh Bulls, Boston Blazers, and NY Saints?

Somewhere in my closet I have a glossy game programme from the Bandits inaugural/championship season...

While I'm on the topic, why don't they have more NLL teams in the northeast or Canada? Seems like it could be a draw in Baltimore or London, Ontario, or even Thunder Bay.

I'm thinking i'm actually gonna drive down to Buffalo for that. I've been wanting to go to a Bandits game for some time now and no better time than against my Rock/3rd jersey unveiling.

Get your behind to Buffalo and go see them. It is flat out near impossible to not have a good time.

You got 'em...

n1254392384_30230181_3506.jpg

n1254392384_30230182_1570.jpg

CCSLC signature.png

Viper....the pics aren't loading for me! :(

SG30. I'm just working on switching shifts at work so that I can. Buffalo has never let me down, I've yet to see an NLL game there, but my NHL and NFL experiences have been good ones!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Why hasn't this league folded? I mean its a sweet league but in this EC (economic crisis) why is this league still around?

Are you insinuating that this league does not make money? Cause it does. Not only that, but it is everything that hockey will never be with Bettman at the helm.

The Bandits regularly come close to selling out an 18 thousand seat arena. I dont know about other teams, but they have a huge cult following here.

2004RedSox.png

Why hasn't this league folded? I mean its a sweet league but in this EC (economic crisis) why is this league still around?

Maybe in Denver fans don't come out, but in Buffalo they sell out damn near every game--- that's 18,690 tickets!!!

As far as I know, Buffalo, Philadelphia and Toronto have always had great fan support....

Maybe in Denver fans don't come out, but in Buffalo they sell out damn near every game--- that's 18,690 tickets!!!

As far as I know, Buffalo, Philadelphia and Toronto have always had great fan support....

Unfortunately, Chicago (the closest team to me) "suspended operations" because of the economy...They said for the 2009 season, but gave no hint as to whether they'd try coming back for 2010 (I hope they do though)

bYhYmxh.png

Actually, the Colorado Mammoth have led the league in attendance ever since their inception, and often outdraw the Nuggets and the Avalanche...

1966BroncosMED.jpg64BearsBlasingamelowres-1.jpgKeyeReboundCloseJPG.jpgDUMagnuson.jpg

Unfortunately, Chicago (the closest team to me) "suspended operations" because of the economy...They said for the 2009 season, but gave no hint as to whether they'd try coming back for 2010 (I hope they do though)

Chicago's team played waaaaay out in Hoffman Estates (super far northwest suburbs everybody) when they should be playing at Allstate Arena or somewhere closer to the north shore suburbs where lacrosse is growing.

For this same reason, Chicago's MLL team, which plays in the south west suburbs, drew maybe 20 fans to its games last year.

These lacrosse leagues need to spend less time thinking about which big DMA (demographic market area) to infiltrate, and spend more time thinking about where teams would draw fans.

Chicago can totally support lacrosse, if they were to play at Northwestern University's complex or some other park near the rich white kids not the trashy white kids

I think that the reason the league is doing alright is because its cheap to go to games and the product isn't half bad either. Tickets cost right around $20 give or take a few bucks for the Bandits. Lacrosse tends to be an exciting game, and the crowd, at least in Buffalo, is always very exciting.

Actually, the Colorado Mammoth have led the league in attendance ever since their inception, and often outdraw the Nuggets and the Avalanche...

And so far this season the Swarm have averaged over 11,000 per game, compared to just over 10,000 per game in '08.

I think that the reason the league is doing alright is because its cheap to go to games and the product isn't half bad either. Tickets cost right around $20 give or take a few bucks for the Bandits. Lacrosse tends to be an exciting game, and the crowd, at least in Buffalo, is always very exciting.

And perhaps most importantly of all, NLL team expenses are a fraction of those of teams in other leagues, mainly because their players (who still work "real" jobs during the week) only earn five-figure salaries from playing in this league.

CCSLC signature.png

Archived