Dragons - where are these logos

KCScout76

For Batman1211 - his request to post this; great logo.

Blazers.gif

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still more Dragons -

DRAGONS_NACOGDOCHESGOLDENDRAGONS.gif

NACOGDOCHES GOLDEN DRAGONS

Dragons_Johnston.gif

Johnston Iowa Dragons

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Back in my nerd days, I saw a computer company's logo, a dragon. I had time on my hand, so I did my version of it, thinking it would make a great logo, perhaps a secondary logo for a team nicknamed "Chivalry."

3309905326_4b2ea80e14_o.jpg

tumblr_nulnnz7RCV1r5jqq2o1_250.jpg

Oh what could have been....

Easily the best one of the bunch.

No, you haven't seen anything yet. I present to you Lil' Dragon!!! Not sure if he would qualify as a sports logo, but easily the most threatening one out there.

lildragonLOGO.jpg

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

saint_john_flames_2001.gif

Easily the best one of the bunch.

No, you haven't seen anything yet. I present to you Lil' Dragon!!! Not sure if he would qualify as a sports logo, but easily the most threatening one out there.

lildragonLOGO.jpg

It took me like 2 minutes to post this, I was laughing so hard. POTD.

16m0zfb.gif

Well... they ARE the dragons.

I'll do one better and post the Central League championship/Nippon Series championship logos. :D

press_vlogo.jpg

6bbcck4fchwhse6hq2fg.gif

PK2007112502167291_size0.jpg

Great thread. I love dragons, and yes, adopting Chunichi as my Japanese baseball team started it all.

P.S. As much as I love the Dragons, I don't really like the little guy... note how I use the "CDRAGONS" script in my logo sig. :D

sportsbanner-single.jpg

Back in my nerd days, I saw a computer company's logo, a dragon. I had time on my hand, so I did my version of it, thinking it would make a great logo, perhaps a secondary logo for a team nicknamed "Chivalry."

3309905326_4b2ea80e14_o.jpg

i remember that logo

Here are the logos for Del Sol High School (Las Vegas, NV), the school I played for my junior and senior seasons. The first one was used while I was playing there from '04-'06 and the second logo has been adopted since I left.

delsoldragons-1.jpg

delsoldragons2-1.jpg

I liked how they went with the Asian style dragon, b/c it seems most dragon logos in America are based on the European design. The football team uses the same helmet logo the Rhein Fire used, just with a yellow logo and a cardinal shell.

HumanitarianBowl.png

Archived