Dragons - where are these logos

KCScout76

Here is the Tranny Dragon who played in the AFL knew how to hit a slapshot and pitch over 90mph.

Dragon.gif

...That's a dragon?

Yeah it's a dragon and you had to be there to get the joke. And it's quite the funny one but Gary forgot about the cousin in Tennessee. That was Nick, right?

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is the Tranny Dragon who played in the AFL knew how to hit a slapshot and pitch over 90mph.

Dragon.gif

...That's a dragon?

Yeah it's a dragon and you had to be there to get the joke. And it's quite the funny one but Gary forgot about the cousin in Tennessee. That was Nick, right?

Yup that was Nick, lets also not forget that this Dragon can also sell black market WNBA logos to a guy in the Phillipines.

Dragon.gif

...That's a dragon?

Yup that was Nick, lets also not forget that this Dragon can also sell black market WNBA logos to a guy in the Phillipines.

I don't remember this story... do tell...

IUe6Hvh.png

Dragon.gif

...That's a dragon?

IIRC, It was WNBA fonts, and some guy in the Philippines started a thread because Nick hadn't completed the work the guy paid for, which was to remake all of the fonts from the WNBA teams.

Oh, I also remember Nick taking credit for designing that dragon he had as his avatar, when it was really a Charlotte prototype posted earlier in this thread.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Southlake Carroll Dragons. A very well known high school here in the suburbs of the Metroplex.

1220dragon.jpg

Wow, I'm surprised that one made it on here. But Riley and Todd Dodge basically made them famous.

(But there not as good a Plano East! (1-11 baby))

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

Dragon.gif

...That's a dragon?

IIRC, It was WNBA fonts, and some guy in the Philippines started a thread because Nick hadn't completed the work the guy paid for, which was to remake all of the fonts from the WNBA teams.

Oh, I also remember Nick taking credit for designing that dragon he had as his avatar, when it was really a Charlotte prototype posted earlier in this thread.

I knew that was Nick's, but I thought it was a horse...

Here are the OMAHA Dragons football team - What NFL logo does this remind you of?

Dragons08_omaha.jpg

That is SOOO much of an Oakland Raiders Ripoff.... I think someone's gonna get sued!

I don't know where you got Oakland Raiders from.. This is OBVIOUSLY the Denver Broncos!!!!

The Denver Whos? Never heard of them. Besides, this looks exactly like a recolored Oilers.

Here are the OMAHA Dragons football team - What NFL logo does this remind you of?

Dragons08_omaha.jpg

That is SOOO much of an Oakland Raiders Ripoff.... I think someone's gonna get sued!

I don't know where you got Oakland Raiders from.. This is OBVIOUSLY the Denver Broncos!!!!

Giggle. And they even use the same font. The font for "DRAGONS" totally looks like the font for "RAIDERS" in this logo:

0_nfl_football_oakland_raiders.gif

<_< It's a joke.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

iclkth0ozisfnetgirrxb5h4e.gif

Did the AFL franchise ever actually play with this logo? Or did the league fold before they made the change?

Wasn't there a "NY" in the shape of a tail? Has anyone seen this?

They didn't play with this logo yet. They unveiled it before the AFL shut down.

I already submitted that logo at the beginning of the thread.... B)

Dragons08_omaha.jpg

Admit it, you felt like you were TOP OF THE WORLD after hitting "Add Reply" there...

Dragon.gif

...That's a dragon?

Don't forget about removing watermarks...

On topic...I think with a little work, that NY AFL logo would be really nice. I like it now, but it seems like it needs something.

iclkth0ozisfnetgirrxb5h4e.gif

Did the AFL franchise ever actually play with this logo? Or did the league fold before they made the change?

Wasn't there a "NY" in the shape of a tail? Has anyone seen this?

They didn't play with this logo yet. They unveiled it before the AFL shut down.

I already submitted that logo at the beginning of the thread.... B)

Really? I saw this logo in your post, but I didn't see anything else. I could have sworn NY worked up an entire identity package based on that new logo.

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

Archived