Sydney Sharks new jersey vote

scottyvoodoo

So I'm redoing my fantasy hockey team in the XHL on to the Edge templates. The home and away are the same I've had for the last 4 years but now on a slightly modified Flames template. All logo credit still goes to Officeglenn for making these kick @$$ logos 5 years ago.

However I can't decide on my third jersey so I'm looking for help deciding here. No matter what the home and away jersey will be the same, but the three alternates are subject to slight change based off reactions here.

The first is based off the Hartford Wolfpack design

sydneysharksuniforms.png

The second is the same modified Flames template as the other two but with the alternate colors

sydneysharksuniforms1.png

The third idea came to me watching Sportscentre this morning, based off the Flyers/Thrashers template

sydneysharksuniforms2.png

So let me know what you think

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

I like the bottom third jersey the best. The shark fins on the sleeves are great. The ones based on the Hartford Wolfpack's design are a bit boring and the second ones, even though I still like the striping, would've probably gotten my vote if they weren't already used on the home and away jerseys.

I do like the logo Officeglenn made with the shark fin in front of the Sydney Opera House.

I'm gonna go against the grain and say the second one. I always liked the third jerseys that sort of played off the other jerseys in the set, just in a different colour or some other little twist. The shark fins in the sleeve striping on No. 3 is a good idea, but I think it would get lost on an actual player who has his arms at this sides most of the time.

I really like the second set because I typically like having the jerseys be the same template across the board (home, away, third) except for in a few occasions. Whichever set you chose, I would increase the size of the crest logo because it is too small right now.

Nice work on the jerseys and good job Office Glenn on the logo.

I'd say number 1. My thinking is this; most people hate the Thrashers alternate jersey and option 3 reminds me too much of that. I get that people like it because this is a fantasy thing and because there are fins on the sleeves, but if this were a real team and you chose the third option people would be hollering for option 1 or 2. I would also increase the size of the logo on the front of the sweater, right now it looks tiny.

I definitely like option #3 the best, because even if the fins get lost, it'll still look pretty good. I actually like the style more than what you're currently using as your home and away.

That said, Ericjjyy had a valuable point- the crest logo is too small, and definitely needs to be bigger.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

This is funny, when I was in high school I handmade a jersey for my hockey team. The template was also the Boston third (not sure why you said Calgary) and the letter font was Minnesota's. Same exact thing as this! I even notice you used Colorado's C and A patches.

Anyway, I think the shark fin on the uni wouldn't be visible where it is right now. I guess I would prefer the 2nd.

This is funny, when I was in high school I handmade a jersey for my hockey team. The template was also the Boston third (not sure why you said Calgary) and the letter font was Minnesota's. Same exact thing as this! I even notice you used Colorado's C and A patches.

Anyway, I think the shark fin on the uni wouldn't be visible where it is right now. I guess I would prefer the 2nd.

I said Calgary for the Edge cut, not the stripes which are obviously the Bruins old style. Also the logos will be resized I was just looking for c+c before I did work on two unnecessary jerseys.

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

Archived