MLB Concepts

HarperK

Pads - Those colors only ever reminded me of a trip to the john. I like that gray one, though. 5/10

Twins - Just about perfect, especially that road primary. Never been a fan of blue rims on red caps, though. Logos are fantastic. Also, are they really moving out of the Metrodome next year? I guess I'm really behind the times. 9/10

Diamondbacks - Look like a step down from what they have now. Those script logos are their absolute worst. 4/10

sportslogosavatarb.jpgsportslogosavatara.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4/9 Toronto Blue Jays

With Toronto, I wanted to modernize their classic look. I took their current Jay logo and altered/customized it a bit, chose new scripts/number font. Pretty simple.

LogoSheet-2.png

PrimaryHome-3.png

AltHome-3.png

PrimaryRoad-3.png

AltRoad-3.png

Models-1.png

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

WOW! That is amazing. Nice presentation, beautiful colors, excellent uniform design- that inline adds a lot. I love this...by far the best Blue Jays concept I've ever seen (way better than mine). Nice to see that there's no black, as well. I don't like the logo as much as I like the uniforms- it doesn't fit so well, and the light blue maple leaf behind kind of diminishes the effect IMO- but with a few changes this would be even better.

scotland_fifasig.png

The Blue Jays concept is totally perfect!

Great work!

By the way, Roy Halladay wears #32, not #35.

Yeah i know, but after i made the custom 35 it wasnt worth it to go back...shoulda just changed the name...

The Blue Jays concept is totally perfect!

Great work!

By the way, Roy Halladay wears #32, not #35.

Yeah i know, but after i made the custom 35 it wasnt worth it to go back...shoulda just changed the name...

If you plan on changing the name, Overbay wears 35 this season.

The Blue Jays one looks really great. I love the colors you've used, and really like the retro font. The only thing I don't like is the logo with the maple leaf behind the head. I'd like to see a logo with the head and a T incorporated together like on their current set, but I'm not sure how you could do that with the font you've chosen. Unless you just put the T behind the head.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Toronto Update

-Edited wordmarks a bit.

-Added new cap for home alt.

-Added new logo for caps and home alt chest.

-Changed color scheme for home alt to match new logo.

LogoSheet-3.png

PrimaryHome-5.png

PrimaryRoad-6.png

AltHome-4.png

AltRoad-4.png

Models-2.png

Very nice- I'd like to see the alternate cap used with the home jersey, too, though. I think it'd match the white jerseys quite well.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Archived