Troy Trojans, Netflix Stadium

eggs44

I am I huge Boise State fan and Love their blue feild, so i decited to redo my schools field in the school colors, Just a fun little idea,

Seeing how the rumor floating around here that Movie Gallery is going out of business soon, and might not renew there contract on our stadium because of funds, I figured Troy Needed a new stadium name so I thought.....Churches Chicken Stadium, Trojan Stadium, TrojanVision Stadium, Troy Bank & Trust Stadium, Micha Grimes Stadium....nothing was good, So I figured the company that is running Movie Gallery out of business should take it over....Thus Netflix Stadium is Born!!! So Enjoy!

Super-Bowl-XLIII-fieldcopy.jpg

stadiumcopy.jpg

FedExField01copy.jpg

Picture248.jpg

Untitled-1copy-1.jpgIMG_0178copy.jpg

Since (eventually) there will be no more grass fields in order to achieve a more predictable and consistent playing surface, I would LOVE if schools were allowed to do this. Think of having to go into Austin to play on a burnt orange field or having to roll into State College to play on Beaver Stadium's snow white (or navy blue) turf.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Since (eventually) there will be no more grass fields in order to achieve a more predictable and consistent playing surface, I would LOVE if schools were allowed to do this. Think of having to go into Austin to play on a burnt orange field or having to roll into State College to play on Beaver Stadium's snow white (or navy blue) turf.

schools are allowed.

Everyone says there is the Boise State rule, but University of New Haven brought back football this year and they have blue fieldturf.

24241.jpg

It'd be pretty interesting to turn on your TV and see a football game being played on a red field. It'd make me wonder if the TV was broken or if it was just a particularly violent game haha.

In truth, though, the concept does look pretty cool. Whoever said FieldTurf had to look like grass, right?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

• 1 year later...

:shocked: : My eyes! Haha just kidding, you did a really awesome job with this, especially the real pictures, I wouldn't mind seeing this in real life, I love it Great Job!

There's a school that uses bright red field, I can't remember who but there logo takes their initials to form an eagle just like Washington State.

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

:shocked: : My eyes! Haha just kidding, you did a really awesome job with this, especially the real pictures, I wouldn't mind seeing this in real life, I love it Great Job!

There's a school that uses bright red field, I can't remember who but there logo takes their initials to form an eagle just like Washington State.

STOP!!!!!

I think the rule only applies to the most visible division of college football, the FBS. It isn't right, but thats the NCAA for you.

msufan8.png

If the floodgates to colored turf were opened, I think it'd mainly be small schools and mid-majors participating. The only "traditional" schools that might use colored turf are ones that more/less own the colors they use (Texas, UNC, Tennessee, etc).

STOP!!!!!

Dude seriously, comment on topics that have actually had replies in the last month. I just got on 5 minutes ago and I've seen this happen with you like 3 times. C'mon man.

Archived