MLB ASG BP/HR Derby Concepts

Nesi427

I think the idea is great but maybe try to center the arch in the middle of the jersey, put the wordmark on top of it, then use the bat to kinda underline it? and maybe try to use the same script they havein the ASG logo? idk just suggestions...

The National League wordmark reminds me of the 'Natinals' mistake from earlier this season.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

on the AL jersey, the arch I works well. on the NL jersey, not so much becuase of the angle. good work though.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Haven't seen them yet, but I could almost guarantee you that the National League will be wearing red, and the AL most likely navy. If one were to wear light blue, it'd be the AL. With St. Louis being the host, the NL will most certainly be in red. Plus, I'm sure "American" and "National" will probably be in the custom script.

Haven't seen them yet, but I could almost guarantee you that the National League will be wearing red, and the AL most likely navy. If one were to wear light blue, it'd be the AL. With St. Louis being the host, the NL will most certainly be in red. Plus, I'm sure "American" and "National" will probably be in the custom script.

...the American in Blue, and the National in Red? That's going to make my head hurt so much :wacko:

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Archived