Grass Texture soccer/football wallpaper

Conrad.

Would it be possible to get an Arsenal one at 1280x800? And what file format would you need to do a fantasy team?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure it's not football or soccer, but could I get a Boston Red Sox one? Ditch the stripe in the middle and use the hanging socks logo, only could you make it all green as it is on the field as in this pic-

Fenway-Park-Photograph-C13207573.jpg

Thanks in advance, these look great.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I would love if you could make one with my University's logo, this is the only image I can get of it right now so if that's not the kind you need it's no big deal, I can use some of the other nice ones you've made. lancerLogo.gif

I like it! To clarify, are you trying to make it look like the logo is painted on the field, or just making it look like a semi-transparent logo is hovering above the field for the purpose of the sig?

If you're wanting it to look like it's actually painted on the field, I'd use a different blend style so the lighting effects of the grass come through accurately.

Looks good though!

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

Here's what I mean--here is a version w/a different blending mode next to your current version:

GrassTest.jpg

I think yours looks awesome already as an artistic layout. If you're looking for more realism and want it to look painted on the field I think this may be a bit closer to that. I simply took the logo and duplicated it. Both layers I put at 75% opacity, and the bottom logo layer I put on Vivid Light for the blend mode, and the top layer I selected Color.

The below to be updated once the newest banner is raised!
spacer.png

you need to flip your multiply layers. I would leave the club's crest on a normal blend mode. Duplicate the grass layer, put it on top of the crest, mask it off, and set that layer to multiply. you'll get a much cleaner effect and maintain a closer semblance to the correct colors.

OD_Signature.jpg

Archived