MLB Wall Sigs

raysox

So this series goes out to Patsox, since he came up with the idea. But I made MLB outfield wall sigs. I made the walls actually look like the walls. With dimensions, logos, and ads. I made the Mariners, Mets, and Jays due to the fact those were the first ones I could find. Here they are...

SEA.png

NYM.png

TOR1.png

For comparison

610x.jpg

The ads are placed according to where the dimensions were. Note, I changed it slightly so I can add the team logo in the sig.

If you can find pictures of ANY wall please PM, or post them. Feel free to use.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few suggestions:

-Maybe add a drop shadow to the top padding if there is the color line

-You see the faint pattern on the Seattle picture you put up, maybe try to incorporate that

-Try to blend in the team logo so that it doesn't look slapped on and less pixelated

-Maybe instead of ads, create a team ad with the logo and/or workmark

Good luck with a Cubs one, bonus points if you don't cheat and use the under armour sign :P

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Good luck with a Cubs one, bonus points if you don't cheat and use the under armour sign :P
I'll go ahead and be the d*ck who requests Wrigley. If you can do it, I'll actually put it in my sig even though I'm a Jays fan.

B)

10-12

CHIC.png

TEX.png

ANA.png

Now I need to find a trash bag texture so I can do the Metrodome...

I must say that these are ingenious.

Great idea, and even better execution, especially for paint (i assume.)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

These look great ray. Glad to see I inspired you to make something so awesome. To tell you the truth I was planning on continuing on with my series as soon as I found the time This is probably better than what I would have come up with. Great job on these, man!

Archived