Tuxedo Shirt-Jersey!

Joshawaggie

Haha, actually it's not that bad.....it can go both ways, this is what makes Minor League baseball great, for the pure baseball fans, it's baseball.....for the casual fans just looking to have a good time, it's just another crazy hilarious promotion.....either way, it's a good time!

First the QC Mallards now this?

This needs to stop.

Huh? :blink:

The Mallards had a jersey designed like a tux a while back for a game. I think they are also the team who did the wild west sheriff themed jerseys.

This needs to stop.

The Mallards had a jersey designed like a tux a while back for a game. I think they are also the team who did the wild west sheriff themed jerseys.

Haha, I know... I was just trying to make things awkward.

If anyone didn't read the article, the tuxedos were because there was a wedding at the park before the game.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It's like they're formal, but they're here to party.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

I rock a tuxedo t-shirt when I go out on my exceedingly rare post-college drinking binges. I fully support this promotion. Regardless of the reason.

And they don't look nearly as bad as I expected. Love it.

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

This needs to stop.

Here are the Quad City Mallards in the sheriff's unis--this has been posted on these boards at some point--well more than once probably.

QuadCityMallards.png

I don't have a tux one for them--but I do have ones that were identified as the Corpus Christi Rayz-

CorpusChristiRayz.png

and the Alaska Aces-

AlaskaAces.png

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived