2009 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No NFL game should ever (at any point, no matter who the two teams are) should be 59-0. I never thought I'd say this about the Titans, but that is an embarrassment to the NFL right now.

Also, what the hell happened to the Eagles? I mean really, that's one of the last teams that I would've thought would lose to the Raiders, but there it is. Just when McNabb & Reid try to get off the hotseat, they pull that out of their ass. They lost to a team that is in complete shambles right now.

It amazes me why people wonder why McNabb gets booed in Philadelphia, and people still call for Reid's head every season. The O-line sucked balls today, but that still doesn't excuse the poor decision making by both the coach and the QB, and the horrible throws that the QB made. This game was an absolute disgrace - they should be completely ashamed of themselves right now.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Wasn't it snowing in New England today? I suggest Tennessee work on ball control drills this week.

/This sounds a lot like the Rams-Jets game last year.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Trust me when I tell you, NFL Sunday Ticket is not only the second greatest sports TV programming idea ever, it is well worth the 200 bucks. I just watched the end of the Vikings-Ravens game in a market where I would have been stuck with Cleveland - Pittsburgh.

You know what would be awesome? If the NFL would throw a bone to those of us who don't have TV subscriptions and would be willing to pay $5 per game to watch a stream online. Not $10 per game. Not $20 per game. But $5 per game (or $80 a year) to watch one team's games all season long.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

What the hell happened to the Titans?

Kerry Collins and a difficult schedule happened.

Also, I think I'm going to finally see a tie game in the NFL with this Bills-Jets game.

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

After scoring 41 points last weekend the Seahawks can only score 3 points against the team with the worst pass defense in the league. The o-line play and the play calling were horrendous. I haven't been this disappointed by a loss in a while.

No NFL game should ever (at any point, no matter who the two teams are) should be 59-0. I never thought I'd say this about the Titans, but that is an embarrassment to the NFL right now.

At least Titans fans have an easy pretext to forget and disown this game. "Titans? Those weren't the Titans who got blown away so spectacularly in New England. Those were the Houston Oilers. Yeah, that's the ticket!"

CCSLC signature.png

Trust me when I tell you, NFL Sunday Ticket is not only the second greatest sports TV programming idea ever, it is well worth the 200 bucks. I just watched the end of the Vikings-Ravens game in a market where I would have been stuck with Cleveland - Pittsburgh.

You know what would be awesome? If the NFL would throw a bone to those of us who don't have TV subscriptions and would be willing to pay $5 per game to watch a stream online. Not $10 per game. Not $20 per game. But $5 per game (or $80 a year) to watch one team's games all season long.

That would be nice. Except they'd probably forget to take it off commercial halt like they do with some of their radio streams.

/That cost them 40 bucks this year.

//God I hate that trumpet fanfare.

Today, we are all otaku.

And Ryan Fitzpatrick does it again. Congratulations Jets. You lost to a team that lost to Cleveland.

Today, we are all otaku.

The carnage is over in the Meadowlands...Bills pull the upset.

It'll be interesting to see what the NY papers and local media have to say about Wonderkid and Jake Delhomme impersonation today. Congrats, Buffalo (?).

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived