2009 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why am I a Bears fan again?

Becuase you enjoy the anguish??

Its interesting that going into the 4th quarter most of the early starts are still competitive this week. Only a couple of teams lead by more than 2 touchdowns.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I ask myself the same thing about being a Redskins fans, but theyve shown up in the 2nd half for the first time all year.

edit: nm

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Becuase you enjoy the anguish??

Its interesting that going into the 4th quarter most of the early starts are still competitive this week. Only a couple of teams lead by more than 2 touchdowns.

And you can always console yourself with the knowledge that, according to NFL.com Jay Cutler has passed for more yards than anyone else so far today.

Also I notice that the Ravens are doing well to prove me wrong about more than 2 touchdowns being a non competitive games.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

as a serious question, other than the loss of brian urlacher, what has happened to your defense over the years ?

A mass migration of Rams happened.

So to note...1 Ram or 2 equates to ridiculous success. A horde of them equates to disaster.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Age, injuries, bad drafts, bad coaching, and giving long term contracts to players who do little to earn them.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

While I'm pissed off like a muggafugga that I can't be down there live to experience this in person, I'm loving that my Buccaneers may very well pull this thing out! Let's go, Tampa...two minute time!

EDIT: cotdamn NFL rules!! So they can only show a game up until :15 after the hour? What the hell, man?? Just messed up my whole flow.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

As my lil' avatar quote now says...

WINLESS WATCH 2009 IS OVAHH!!!!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Oh goody.....The Saints are going to be right pissed off when they play the Rams next week.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Oh goody.....The Saints are going to be right pissed off when they play the Rams next week.

The Saints came back from a bigger margin and ended up winning handily. As soon as they hit their groove, this game could still get out of hand in the Saints favor. I don't know if the Panthers can hang with the Saints for the entire game.

Well the Pack had it and they let it slip away the 3-4 isn't working it's practically ruined Aaron Kampman now an ass kicking delivered to the Cowboys next week will do wonders.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

with a little more experience Josh Freeman will be the real deal...now i have to go find a Buccaneers wallpaper and put it on my computer for a week and take pics of it...lost a bet lol

I knew Kampman wouldn't work as a OLB...he doesn't pass cover very well, some conspiracy theorists think they knew that and moved him anyways to drive his FA market value down for this offseason lol

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Dont hold your breath, but the lions are up 17-0 on seattle.

and dont get me started on the bears.....oh boy

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived