New chipotle Logo

wolverinefan719

Anything is an upgrade over papyrus, but this was a massive upgrade. I like it!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Anything is an upgrade over papyrus, but this was a massive upgrade. I like it!

I don't think it's Papyrus

8c69f3f6d14c9f32e055f5aaa47c6a.gif

But it is an upgrade, I agree!

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I don't like their food, however I like this logo. Its very clean cut, and I love the color scheme. Very fitting.

Yes, there is something about the food, especially here in the Allegheny County/Pittsburgh area, that doesn't go over well. We even had a mass sickness outbreak that was traced back to them and they were forced to close shop until they either cleaned up or figured out what caused the illness. The scary part? That particular restaurant had only been open about a month! As far as the logo, it is an upgrade.

UJ

Nice upgrade. I wonder how long it's been since they debuted it, since my local Chipotle's still using the old logo (the only thing that's changed are the menu prices, and I think the burritos are smaller than I remembered).

Nice upgrade. I wonder how long it's been since they debuted it, since my local Chipotle's still using the old logo (the only thing that's changed are the menu prices, and I think the burritos are smaller than I remembered).

They've been using it for a few months now. They've also used the opportunity to update all their in-restaurant signage (along with adding that brown-ish color to their scheme). And just last week I saw my first Chipotle with the new logo and wordmark on a large exterior sign (the ones on poles that you can see from the highway). Hadn't seen it before, but it might be a home-state-first type of thing.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Archived