2009 NFL Uniform Combos

tohasbo

It is that time of the year again for the Complete 2009 NFL Uniform Combos...

As usual it will be in the following order (Jersey Color/Pant Color/Sock Color/Cleat Color)....However for the throwbacks it will be (Throwback Helmet Color/Throwback Jersey Color/Throwback Pants Color/Throwback Sock Color/Cleat Color) and alternates will be in bold

If there are any corrections with official colors that need to be made, let me know and I will fix them...

Enjoy!

Hall of Fame Game:

Buffalo (Throwback White/1965 White/1965 White/Classic Royal Blue/Black) vs. Tennessee (1960 Light Blue Helmet/Classic Light Blue/Classic White/Classic Light Blue/Black))

Pre-Season Week 1:

New England (Nautical Blue/New Cent. Silver/Nautical Blue/White) @ Philadelphia (White/White/Black/Black)

Washington (Burgundy/White/Burgundy/Black) @ Baltimore (White/White/Black/Black)

Arizona (White/White/Cardinal Red/Black) @ Pittsburgh (Black/Gold/Black/White)

Dallas (White/Silver-Green/Blue/White) @ Oakland (Black/Silver/Black/White)

St. Louis (White/White/Mill. Blue/White) @ NY Jets (Hunter Green/White/Hunter Green/Black)

Minnesota (White/White/Purple/Black) @ Indianapolis (Royal Blue/White/Royal Blue/Black)

Cincinnati (Black/Black/Black/Black) @ New Orleans (White/Old Gold/Black/Black)

Denver (White/White/Broncos Navy Blue/White) @ San Francisco (49ers Red/Metallic Gold/49ers Red/White)

Atlanta (White/White/Black/Black) @ Detroit (Honolulu Blue/Silver/Honolulu Blue/Black)

Chicago (White/Navy Blue/White/Black) @ Buffalo (Dark Navy Blue/Dark Navy Blue/Red/Black)

Cleveland (White/Brown/Brown/Black) @ Green Bay (Dark Green/Gold/Dark Green/Black)

Houston (Liberty White/Deep Steel Blue/Deep Steel Blue/White) @ Kansas City (Red/White/Red/White)

Tampa Bay (White/Pewter/Black/Black) @ Tennessee (Columbia Blue/Navy Blue/Navy Blue/White)

Seattle (White/White/Navy Blue/Black) @ San Diego (Navy Blue/White/Navy Blue/White)

Carolina (White/White/Panthers Blue/Black) @ NY Giants (Blue/gray/Blue/Black)

Jacksonville (White/Black/Black/Black) @ Miami (Aqua/White/Aqua/White)

Preseason Week 2

New Orleans (Black/Old Gold/Black/Black) @ Houston (Liberty White/Deep Steel Blue/Deep Steel Blue/White)

NY Jets (Hunter Green/White/Hunter Green/Black) @ Baltimore (White/White/Black/Black)

NY Giants (White/Gray/Red/Black) @ Chicago (Navy Blue/White/Navy Blue/Black)

Denver (White/White/Broncos Navy Blue/White) @ Seattle (Gunmetal Blue/Gunmetal Blue/Navy Blue/Black)

Carolina (White/White/Panthers Blue/Black) @ Miami (Aqua/White/Aqua/White)

Tampa Bay (White/Pewter/Black/Black) @ Jacksonville (Teal/White/Black/Black)

San Diego (White/Navy Blue/Navy Blue/White) @ Arizona (Cardinal Red/White/Cardinal Red/Black)

Oakland (White/Silver/Black/White) @ San Francisco (49ers Red/Metallic Gold/49ers Red/White)

Pittsburgh (Black/Gold/Black/White) @ Washington (White/Burgundy/White/Black)

Detroit (White/Silver/Honolulu Blue/Black) @ Cleveland (Brown/White/Brown/Black)

Buffalo (White/White/Red/Black) @ Green Bay (Green/Gold/Green/Black)

Tennessee (Columbia Blue/Navy Blue/Navy Blue/White) @ Dallas (White/Silver-Green/Blue/White)

Kansas City (White/Red/White/White) @ Minnesota (Purple/White/Purple/Black)

Atlanta (White/White/Black/Black) @ St. Louis (Mill. Blue/White/Mill. Blue/White)

Cincinnati (White/White/Black/Black) @ New England (Nautical Blue/New Cent. Silver/Nautical Blue/White)

Philadelphia (White/White/Black/Black) @ Indianapolis (Royal Blue/White/Royal Blue/Black)

Preseason Week 3

Miami (White/Aqua/White/White) @ Tampa Bay (Red/Pewter/Black/Black)

San Diego (White/Navy Blue/Navy Blue/White) @ Atlanta (Red/White/Red/White)

Buffalo (White/White/Red/Black) @ Pittsburgh (Black/Gold/Black/White)

Tennessee (White/Columbia Blue/Navy Blue/White) @ Cleveland (Brown/White/Brown/Black)

NY Jets (White/White/White/Black) @ NY Giants (Blue/Gray/Blue/Black)

Baltimore (White/White/Black/Black) @ Carolina (Panthers Blue/Silver/Black/Black)

Seattle (White/White/Navy Blue/Black) @ Kansas City (Red/White/Red/White)

San Francisco (49ers Red/Metallic Gold/49ers Red/White) @ Dallas (White/Silver-Green/Blue/White)

New Orleans (White/Old Gold/Black/Black) @ Oakland (Black/Silver/Black/White)

Indianapolis (White/White/Royal Blue/Black) @ Detroit (Honolulu Blue/Silver/Honolulu Blue/Black)

Green Bay (White/Gold/Green/Black) @ Arizona (Cardinal Red/White/Cardinal Red/Black)

New England (Naut. Blue/New Century Silver/Naut. Blue/White) @ Washington (White/Burgundy/White/Black)

St. Louis (Mill. Blue/New Century Gold/Mill. Blue/White) @ Cincinnati (White/White/Black/Black)

Jacksoville (Teal/White/Black/Black) @ Philadelphia (White/White/Black/Black)

Chicago (White/Navy Blue/Navy Blue/Black) @ Denver (Orange Crush/White/Broncos Navy Blue/White)

Minnesota @ Houston

2009-10 NFL Alternate/Throwback/AFL Legacy Games Throwbacks Schedule

*-AFL Throwback

**-Regular Throwback

Atlanta: 9/20**, 10/18, 11/29, 12/13**

Baltimore: TBA

Buffalo: 8/9*, 9/14*, 11/15*, 11/29*

Carolina: TBA

Chicago: TBA

Cincinnati: 10/18, 11/29

Cleveland: TBA

Dallas: 10/11**, 11/26**

Denver: 10/4, 10/11*, 10/19*, 12/6*

Detroit: 10/11 or 11/22**, 11/26**

Houston: 9/27, 11/23

Kansas City: 10/11*, 10/25*, 11/15*

Miami: 11/1?, 11/29?

Minnesota: TBA

New England: 9/14*, 10/11*, 10/18*, 12/6*

New Orleans: TBA

New York Jets: 9/27*, 10/25*, 11/1*

Oakland: 9/14*, 10/25*, 11/15*, 11/26*

Philadelphia: TBA

Pittsburgh: TBA

San Diego: 9/14*, 10/19*, 10/25*, 11/1, 11/29

St. Louis: 10/11**, 12/20**

Tampa Bay: 11/8**

Tennessee: 8/9*, 9/27*, 10/11, 10/18*, 11/15*

Eagles wore black socks vs. New England, not green.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Broncos will wear orange alternates for the Sunday night preseason game vs. Chicago, per the team PR head Jim Saccomano.

Also for that game, Jay Cutler will most likely wear a beer or two.

6uXNWAo.png

Broncos will wear orange alternates for the Sunday night preseason game vs. Chicago, per the team PR head Jim Saccomano.

which brand or brands?

I predict coors light

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

which brand or brands?

I predict coors light

It might be less along the lines of Coors and more along the lines of Duracell. He should keep his helmet on.

Does anyone know if the Rams are going to use the white pants as the primary for both uniforms? Or are they going with those putrid blue pants for the roads? IMO the gold pants were the best, but I guess I could get used to the white; they don't look that bad.

Does anyone know if the Rams are going to use the white pants as the primary for both uniforms? Or are they going with those putrid blue pants for the roads? IMO the gold pants were the best, but I guess I could get used to the white; they don't look that bad.

I think the rams need to make a request to the NFL to switch back their previous uni set from 1999 in 2010 keep the name plate and logo but swith the shades of color and go back to the old uni set

tigersallstars092.png

steelcurtain.png

I think the rams need to make a request to the NFL to switch back their previous uni set from 1999 in 2010 keep the name plate and logo but swith the shades of color and go back to the old uni set

source?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

source?

I think he is just stating his opinion.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

source?

I think he is just stating his opinion.

Oops... read it wrong.

• 1 month later...

Archived