Y.E. Yang? Y>E>S!

NJTank

Amazing

I never thought I'd see the day when a golfer playing with Tiger, catches Tiger and passes him and wins a major on a Sunday. Tiger played tight on Saturday and Today, it was almost like he actually chocked.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Can't take it away from Yang though. He was playing out of his freaking mind down the stretch there. That 2nd shot on 18 over a freaking tree with a limited sight path...OMG. Amazing shot, amazing win on Yang's part.

That said, I honestly never thought I'd see Tiger lose a lead after 3 rounds. That seemed to be one of the inevitabilities of sports. Goes to say that when it comes to anything, never say never.

No... It's just another Slam Tank Festival.

This one he actually kinda doesn't deserve.

Most of his political s**t? Sure, but this just seems out of place to be slamming the guy...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Were you slamming him to the ground... then laying on top of him, kissing him ever so gently on his ear...

"Oh Omar... how i've waited for this moment" you say, in that lovely deep bass voice of yours....

sB9ijEj.png

Were you slamming him to the ground... then laying on top of him, kissing him ever so gently on his ear...

"Oh Omar... how i've waited for this moment" you say, in that lovely deep bass voice of yours....

Stop projecting your sexual fantasies onto other folks. :P

Hey, how did you know that I have a lovely deep voice? Do you know some of those fat white women I've been with?

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Hey, how did you know that I have a lovely deep voice? Do you know some of those fat white women I've been with?

I think one of them was my sister.

sB9ijEj.png

So, for now on, a player that beats Tiger with Tiger hold the lead into the final round in a major will have pulled a Yang.

I pulled my yang once. Hurt like a son-of-a-bitch!

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Miracle Yang it is. Next stop El Facil.

(I miss Fred)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

It is worth noting that Hazeltine is located about seven miles due west of the Vikings' Winter Park headquarters, meaning that's how close together the two biggest U.S. sports stories of the past week took place.

CCSLC signature.png

Can't take it away from Yang though. He was playing out of his freaking mind down the stretch there. That 2nd shot on 18 over a freaking tree with a limited sight path...OMG. Amazing shot, amazing win on Yang's part.

That said, I honestly never thought I'd see Tiger lose a lead after 3 rounds. That seemed to be one of the inevitabilities of sports. Goes to say that when it comes to anything, never say never.

That shot easily could have lost him the tournament. Mind you it's hard to tell how close to the tree he really was, but if it hadn't cleared, or just clipped the tree slightly, Tiger easily could have been lifting that trophy. That being said, it was a ballsy move and a great final round to watch. In a sense Tiger did, for the first time, choke in a lead situation. Still the best golfer in the world by miles, but it was nice to see that he's not superhuman.

Archived