WILD 3rd LEAKED

jlentz823

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yellow would be unique, but this is Minnesota, and those are Packers colors.

Weren't the North Stars Green and Yellow?

I like it. I like the throwback allure of the script font.

Ha! Dammit, you're right. How easily I forget. I change my mind -- it would be a brilliant move to swap out the red for yellow and make it a secondary to the green. If nothing else, it will be a symbolic move to remember the team-that-should-have-never-left. I'm going to start a campaign!

The North Stars were more kelly green / black / white, as opposed to the forest green of the Wild.

Also, count me in the minority of those who like the actual jersey script better than anything that appeared in the concepts. The "i" looks much better the way they did it.

Just wish there was more red, even if it was the pants.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

It's not hard to be consistant.

Wild-Homeaway-1.png

I think the lack of consistency hurts a third jersey like this. Did Minnesota learn nothing from Ottawa from a few years back?

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

It's not hard to be consistant.

I think the lack of consistency hurts a third jersey like this. Did Minnesota learn nothing from Ottawa from a few years back?

Definitely. It'd look much stronger if it contrasted more with a uniform (imagine that) home and road look. As is, it's just another jersey.

Not a bad one, but nothing that strikes you as being an alt.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

A white version of the red would look dumb (never mind the bad names/numbers). The current white jersey is ok, though the original version with the thicker striping was better. Plus the numbers are outstanding on that jersey.

Dumb as in dumber than having three different jerseys in one set? It coudn't possibly look dumber than that.

No, I mean dumb as in dumb on its own. JQK's mockup looks terrible to my eyes. I'd rather see them style something off of this new third or the white, rather than the red. The contrasting color block on the upper sleeve works because they're two darkish, saturated colors. It doesn't work when the body base is white or cream, in my opinion.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

The baseball script is a reversal (location on top/nickname on bottom) from Anaheim's third jersey (location on bottom/nickname on top).

I've never seen this third Anaheim jersey. Pictures or a link?

Google is amazing.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&...sa=N&tab=wi

Please fix your sig... it's stretching the page. We get it... you're from New York. No need to use 5,000 pixels to make the point.

I thought he was making a reference to a current Anaheim third and I did Google it, I had no clue he was talking about an older third. There's really no reason to be so condescending about it.

I'll change my sig but unless you have a tiny monitor with a tiny resolution, there's no way it should be stretching out the page. Plenty of people have signatures a few pixels smaller than mine, a few of them on this page (JQK).

I'm on a 1280 x 1024, and it's stretching my page. Trim it back, Junior.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I thought he was making a reference to a current Anaheim third and I did Google it, I had no clue he was talking about an older third. There's really no reason to be so condescending about it.

I'll change my sig but unless you have a tiny monitor with a tiny resolution, there's no way it should be stretching out the page. Plenty of people have signatures a few pixels smaller than mine, a few of them on this page (JQK).

I'm on 1280x1024, and even your "new and improved" sig is stretching it. Just make a list of all your favorite teams so that we know who you root for. What exactly did you google? "Anaheim Ducks Third Jersey" would have been the logical search string. I'm just testy because your sig is pissing me off.

I can't see how it is stretching the page out when it is only 557 pixels long and multiple people on the page are using the exact same signature.

And I did google Anaheim Ducks Third Jersey and they don't have a current third so nothing came up.

Sodboy's sig is 600 pixels long, yet he's telling me to trim it back? Clearly I'm not the one stretching the page out.

I can't see how it is stretching the page out when it is only 557 pixels long and multiple people on the page are using the exact same signature.

And I did google Anaheim Ducks Third Jersey and they don't have a current third so nothing came up.

Sodboy's sig is 600 pixels long, yet he's telling me to trim it back? Clearly I'm not the one stretching the page out.

LOL. It's 557 now that you've edited it. It wasn't before.

LOL. It's 557 now that you've edited it. It wasn't before.

All I did was un-center it. The pixel length is still the same.

All I did was un-center it. The pixel length is still the same.

im confused by this predicament. you had an extremely long sig, no big deal. just change it, shush your mouth, and im sure er-vrybody will stop bothering you about it. thats my advice to you, newcomer-to-newcomer. :welcome: to the boards sonny.

Vikings.png

VikingsCards.png

H.H.H. Metrodome - The greatest dome in the history of Minneapolis.

It could have been worse. Like someone else stated earlier in the topic, im not a big fan of word scripts on jerseys in hockey. I would have been absolutely fine with the wild going back to their original green sweaters. Not having more red on the jerseys makes it feel like it is a completely different team.

Archived