Draw Brawl 09 Challenge Three

Davidson

Hey, does anyone have vector hockey templates. I've never done a hockey team before, so i don't have one. THANX in advance.

SVG movement - that site has a few vector hockey templates

i turned mine in!! yay!

Those aren't vector, dude. Go to the deviantART and search for "hockey template" click the blank uniform, click download. I can send that template and a Boston Bruins one if you want the player model. PM me

sig2_by_sergeiofrussia.png

Hey, does anyone have vector hockey templates. I've never done a hockey team before, so i don't have one. THANX in advance.

i turned mine in!! yay!

Those aren't vector, dude. Go to the deviantART and search for "hockey template" click the blank uniform, click download. I can send that template and a Boston Bruins one if you want the player model. PM me

Everything in the SVG movement is vector. SVG is an acronym for Scalable Vector Graphics.

I AM SCORE!

i turned mine in!! yay!

Everything in the SVG movement is vector. SVG is an acronym for Scalable Vector Graphics.

Wow....I always thought they were more for paint and stuff. Thanks, dude. A whole world of templates has been opened to me.

sig2_by_sergeiofrussia.png

Buuuuuuump...

So far we've got entries from:

Evan

patchez

sergeimakarenkov44‏

Spammy

SpotDog

Steve-O

vicfurth

Also got one entry from a banned member, but for the second time running, we're not going to accept it. Still loads to play for, so get the entries in guys, there could be some pretty interesting concepts produced.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived