New CBS score bug

TrueYankee26

Unfortunately, they didn't do anything about the worst theme music in sports television.

I disagree. No way is it worse than NBC's Sunday Night Football theme.

As for the new score bug... Not that the previous one was all that bad, but this one looks just as good, if not a notch better.

6uXNWAo.png

While we're on the topic, I'd like to see ESPN change their bug this year. The one they've been using is way too generic and boring compared to the one they had when ESPN first got MNF. Either go back to the old one or come up with something a little more ESPN-ish.

6uXNWAo.png

While I do like the new bug, the one complaint I had was that the down and distance was on the left when I'm used to seeing it on the right on bugs like those. Other than that, no complaint. It sticks right to the top of the screen even in HD.

This is what CBS used in the late '80s and early '90s.

This was version 2 after CBS got the NFL back.

Any of those are preferable to what CBS has now.

Packers-2.png

While I do like the new bug, the one complaint I had was that the down and distance was on the left when I'm used to seeing it on the right on bugs like those. Other than that, no complaint. It sticks right to the top of the screen even in HD.

This is what CBS used in the late '80s and early '90s.

This was version 2 after CBS got the NFL back.

Any of those are preferable to what CBS has now.

What CBS has now is TERRIFIC! I also like NBC's new theme song (the one they've been using since the Super Bowl)

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

Archived