CONCEPT 81: Washington Redskins

bigdub81

Thought these would like nice if Snyder ever decided to do a total re-vamp but remain true to some aspects of their uniforms past. Overall I decided against going with a very dark maroon and instead went with a darker version of their currents both maroon and gold.

Helmet

> Spear Logo (Eliminates The Image That Native Americans Find Offensive)

> Facemask Is Now Gold

Jersey

> Spear Logo On Sleeves

> Numbers Outlined

> Wordmark Outlined

> Edge Collar In Contrasting Color

Pants

> Striping Consistent With Jersey Sleeves

> Maroon And White Set Only

Socks

> Striping Consistent With Jersey/Pants

> Set Each For Maroon/White Pants

NFLConcept-RedskinsHomeMP.png

NFLConcept-RedskinsHomeWP.png

NFLConcept-RedskinsAwayMP.png

NFLConcept-RedskinsAwayWP.png

UPDATED 11/8

Not bad...goes with the scheme...would look nice in any light...IMO white pants makes the home set 'cleaner'!

NFLConcept-RedskinsHomeGP.png

I'd strictly use the maroon pants for the away jersey since it ties in with the helmet so well IMO.

NFLConcept-RedskinsAwayGP.png

Modified spear over sleeve stripes

NFLConcept-RedskinsModifiedSpear.png

Looks nice!

Helmet-RedskinsModifiedSpear.png

wow not bad. you could update the spear logo though.

I LOVE that template. now and in the bengals concept. any chance you would release it?

OK that cracked me up. How does one "update" a spear?

On topic, looks really good. I'm not a fan of non-white monochrome but otherwise, well done.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

wow not bad. you could update the spear logo though.

I LOVE that template. now and in the bengals concept. any chance you would release it?

OK that cracked me up. How does one "update" a spear?

On topic, looks really good. I'm not a fan of non-white monochrome but otherwise, well done.

Add a more detailed arrow head or feathers in back? Just more detail all in all

I agree with the addition of gold pants. I'd also suggest that the wordmark not be italicized.

I will add the gold pants and the wordmark is the same as what they currently use, I just added a gold outline to it.

Add

a more detailed arrow head or feathers in back? Just more detail all in all

You know I toyed with that idea but it started to look more like the Chiefs. I decided against it by keeping the same arrow so that it would be original to their team and also by giving a nod to the past. I have something in mind though and I will post it when I add the gold pants. Thanks for the C&C!

This concept is dead point on, amazing use of current elements, with a great representation of the team without the controversy. I love the updated spear as well! Well done my friend, excellent!

the logo isnt really the offensive part. its the awful redskin name that bothers folks. the name and a spear probably compounds that. nice concept though.

Archived