A modest Packers proposal

PackerBadger

Personally, I'm not too bothered by it. Orange often works as a substitute for yellow. I think the orange is a bit bright and is suited better for the Miami Dolphins, but these uniform proposals are far from the worst I've ever seen.

Kind of off topic, but I really wish they would have pulled the trigger on Ron Wolf's proposed change back in '94. Sure, fans would have complained at first, but a Super Bowl victory in two years would have calmed everyone down.

Courtesy of PackersUniforms.com

1994proposed.gif

Never knew people were so into deer killing in wisconsin. why then name a basketball team after what everyone's looking to shoot?

"Bucks" won the contest because bucks are "spirited, good jumpers, fast and agile." "Bucks" won out over "Skunks," "Beavers," "Stags," "Hornets," "Stallions," "Ponies," "Badgers," "Packers" (which was actually a one-year name of a Chicago NBA team pre-Bulls), and "Braves." (Last one is still a sore spot, I think.)

As for deer hunting, which starts at sunrise: Better a hunter get a deer than a deer get my car.

Packers-2.png

Never knew people were so into deer killing in wisconsin. why then name a basketball team after what everyone's looking to shoot?

"Bucks" won the contest because bucks are "spirited, good jumpers, fast and agile." "Bucks" won out over "Skunks," "Beavers," "Stags," "Hornets," "Stallions," "Ponies," "Badgers," "Packers" (which was actually a one-year name of a Chicago NBA team pre-Bulls), and "Braves." (Last one is still a sore spot, I think.)

I can see why ponies wouldn't exactly be the most intimidating team names. And skunks? How did skunks even get thrown on the table? They can barely see, and are completely defenseless except for emitting odors. Horrible play-off contenders.

SIGNATURE.png

Kind of off topic, but I really wish they would have pulled the trigger on Ron Wolf's proposed change back in '94. Sure, fans would have complained at first, but a Super Bowl victory in two years would have calmed everyone down.

Courtesy of PackersUniforms.com

1994proposed.gif

I'm not sure why I like this... but I do.

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Archived