Save The Montreal Expos!

NoHoJoe

And why would we want to save the Montreal Expos?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

It must be April becuase this petition coems out every year sigh. Im so tired of teh Expos not having a home I just want it to end no matter where they play Montreal Monterey Washington Las Vegas any where but this constent tsate of being on hold.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Of course there already ARE "Get a new MTL team" online groups, I've read/seen them @ fanhome & @ Expos site forums, most of what I've come across is French (Canadian). It's like NFL team relocation, why support the team you have? Wait 'till it leaves THEN make a ruckus about building the new ballpark/arena you SHOULD'VE built. Same w/Charlotte & the NBA, although in that & some cases, it

IS a way to get rid of a lousy owner, but you're risking not being able to get a replacement team.

What a sports world, ALMOST as f$#ked up as the real world... :mad:

"The Amazing Fabwell... Knows All... SEES All... Tells NOTHING!!

There were religious issues that turned the fans off of the Hornets.

I'm lacking knowledge on the Hornets, what were the issues?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

"... what I MEANT was..." that Charlotte's big issue was the perceived need for a new arena. Pls. clarify more about religious issues; I recall the general community dissatisfaction w/Mr. Shinn & "lifestyle" issues, NOT orientation but

worker harrassment issues & the like. Are you saying the REAL reasons the Hornets moved were NOT arena-related, more social issues w/the owner? Just wondering, also think it's too bad Charlotte isn't in the baseball park derby. I'd think NC MLB would have a lot of potential as the main summertime big league sport... just my 2 cents worth... B)

"The Amazing Fabwell... Knows All... SEES All... Tells NOTHING!!

Archived