Where can I find the SUN Belt Conference sets?

cgcrusader13

Oh man I love these things. Here are mine...

DSCN0389.jpg

• SEC
  • ACC
  • Big East
  • MAC
  • Big 12
  • Big 10

Sorry, I can't help. I haven't seen those ones in stores. But if you can find the MAC, you could probably find the WAC, and Sun Belt.

Mine are the following...

ACC (need Boston College)

Big East

Big Ten

Big 12

MAC

SEC

Independents (Army,Navy,Notre Dame)

Pac-10

C-USA

Mountain West

So I need Boston College(single helmet) , WAC and Sun Belt conferences

My grandmother gave me the NFL chrome set in the display case for christmas many years ago. One of my favorite christmas gifts ever. Of course, several helmets are now outdated and I don't think they make the chrome helmets anymore. I've been able to find new helmets for the bills, seahawks, lions (now outdated again), falcons, and added the Texans. But since then the 49ers, Chargers, Cardinals, Vikings, and Lions have changed helmets.

I also have the big ten.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I've got hundreds of those things. I started with an SEC set the first year the college ones came out, and got a a new conference each year for Christmas. Unfortunately, that stopped a few years ago with the Mountain West. I just assumed the next year would be the WAC, but that didn't happen. Riddell decided that would be where they stopped, so they don't make the WAC and Sun Belt, and probably never will. You can find custom WAC and Sun Belt sets on eBay, though, but for hundreds of $. People everywhere like me have them all except those two, and want to finish the collection, so people just charge whatever they want, because someone out there will pay that.

dzh6fs12jk4gddgfd123hlxft.gif

I had no idea you can get The MAC.

I was at like a Meijer in Indiana where I found them in a college section. It pretty much made my day.

My sets are from before Miami, VT, and BC moved to the ACC. They came with the Big East set. That means I don't have USF, Cincy, or Louisville.

I have the SEC and Big XII ones. Only Miss State is outdated in the SEC one. Iowa State, Kansas, and Baylor are all dated in the Big XII ones. I now know what I'm going to ask for for Christmas.

I also have the NFC one.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

On a similar note, remember those NFL helmets that would be in those quarter machines in grocery stores? The helmets where you had to place the logos onto the helmet yourself.

os.jpgTexans_Blue%20Gumball%20Photo.jpg

I've got all 32 teams, though I updated a few of the teams, such as the Falcons, Texans, Ravens, etc. They even updated the facemask on those helmets, from the old kicker-style mask to a more-developed, fuller facemask.

Also, once I get the space to do so, I want to start collecting those mini-helmet checkers that they have for college teams and the NFL....mainly those "Rivalry" checkers games.

On a similar note, remember those NFL helmets that would be in those quarter machines in grocery stores? The helmets where you had to place the logos onto the helmet yourself.

os.jpgTexans_Blue%20Gumball%20Photo.jpg

I've got all 32 teams, though I updated a few of the teams, such as the Falcons, Texans, Ravens, etc. They even updated the facemask on those helmets, from the old kicker-style mask to a more-developed, fuller facemask.

Also, once I get the space to do so, I want to start collecting those mini-helmet checkers that they have for college teams and the NFL....mainly those "Rivalry" checkers games.

These were the reason my neighbor would always give me $2 of my $10 dog sitting salary in quarters. That, and the helmet magnets. Anyone remember those? The showed (the players') right side of the helmet and the other side was flat and had a little magnet set in. This was a long ways back though, silver Seahawks helmet, Tennessee Oilers, etc. I used to have so much fun arranging the helmets into the standings, weekly matchups, whatever on my metal closet door.

raysox, you can get the individual helmets at Team Choice and all the similar places in the mall. I know they've got USF but it's normally hit or miss on what other singles are there.

Archived