Green Bay Packers - Caution!

TopCat

Greetings,

In light of the recent tragedy that has befallen the National Football League I decided to do a concept for the Packers. That tragedy would be these jerseys. I went modern and tried to avoid a design that would interfere with the way the new jerseys are "shaped". I kinda just flipped the sleeve stripes on their side and put some piping on the sleeve to tie everything together. I was sort of lost on the pants, so if anyone has ideas for those just shoot. And I went with a green helmet since there are none in the NFL, despite that whole thing about the QB not being able to see green helmets or whatever. Also I feel that yellow pants and helmets are quite repulsive. And theeen, I put in a yellow alternate (not for the weak of heart) because it's unique and wouldn't be completely horrible for a game or two per season. Please refrain from bashing me for straying away from the history of the Packers, thank you! Without further delay, I present my concept:

GreenBayPackersHome.png

GreenBayPackersRoad.png

GreenBayPackersAlt.png

Comments, criticism?

Edit- Crap, forgot to change the words at the bottom of the alternates, please ignore.

Update near bottom of page.

ya know... i'm one of those people where i like classic uniforms to be unchanged... but i think this kinda works. it's not being TOO crazy, its still fresh and new, but still a bit reserved.

i think it works... but i think the classic should stay classic.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

If you're going to go this route, I think you should keep it even more similar to what they have now.

I'd keep the Yellow shells; and the yellow pants. You could probably change up the striping to go along with everything else a little better.

I'm not entirely sold on the pant striping you have proposed. Go with something similar to what's on the sleeves.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I like the jersey, however the pants need to be yellow. With the alternate an exception can be made because it's a third jersey. But, I don't have much of a problem with this. The helmet must stay yellow, too. I like your idea, but some changes need to be made for sure. Nice work overall.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Thank you all for the comments so far, keep 'em coming! I really appreciate it. I will work on an update shortly that will have a yellow helmet and pants. As far as the alternate goes, should I keep a pair of white pants? Or all yellow (oh mah)? Oh, and I'll get some new pants stripes that better match the jersey.

Going against the whole "if you have nothing new to say..." I think that making the helmet yellow will smooth over a lot of what I think is wrong about this concept. I like the vertical stripes on the sleeves; that's a nice touch on the jersey. I also think you need some consistency on the stripe from the shoulders to the pants. It doesn't necessarily need to be on the side panel of the jersey, but it would look odd if you had the three stripes on the sleeves, and then had the wide pattern on the pants.

As various people have said before, go with the yellow helmet, yellow pants (except on the alternate where either white or green could work), and have the pants striping mimic the sleeve striping. I'd also like to see a side view of the jerseys, if you can do that.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Update:

Here's an update for you folks, thanks for the input! I went with the same helmet and pants as they wear now, mainly because when I put the sleeve stripes on the pants there was just way to much going on. Also, I dropped the yellow alternate because the stripes that would have been on the white or green pants would have been inconsistent with the helmet stripe. But I did include the yellow jersey with the yellow pants just for anyone who might want to see what it would look like.

PackersHome.png

PackersRoad.png

PackersAlt.png

Oh and Elliott, it's not gray it's white, but the shadow on the template makes it appear grayish.

Update:

Here's an update for you folks, thanks for the input! I went with the same helmet and pants as they wear now, mainly because when I put the sleeve stripes on the pants there was just way to much going on. Also, I dropped the yellow alternate because the stripes that would have been on the white or green pants would have been inconsistent with the helmet stripe. But I did include the yellow jersey with the yellow pants just for anyone who might want to see what it would look like.

PackersHome.png

PackersRoad.png

PackersAlt.png

Oh and Elliott, it's not gray it's white, but the shadow on the template makes it appear grayish.

Much better, I like it!

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

A pee-out alternate?

I'd advise green pants haha

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Try white helmet and pants with the yellow jersey. I think that would look great. Anyway, nice concept man, the only thing that annoys me is that the jersey looks modern while the pants and helmet are kept classic. Im not quite sure how i would go about changing this but something should be done. Keep up the good work.

Archived