Jacksonville Sharks AFL logo

Gary

Badly designed IMO.

Looks like the Shark is dying as opposed to looking like it just killed something. I would guess that was not the original intention.

Maybe they are just accepting their fate?

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Do You Got The Jacksonville Sharks Without The Team Name With Whole Shark Body Logo?

Why is every word capitalized?

And gosh, it seems nearly impossible to erase the wordmark, doesn't it?? I mean, sure you can do it in Paint in about two seconds...but...do you got Paint?

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Do You Got The Jacksonville Sharks Without The Team Name With Whole Shark Body Logo?

And gosh, it seems nearly impossible to erase the wordmark, doesn't it?? I mean, sure you can do it in Paint in about two seconds...but...do you got Paint?

sharks1.png

Yes. but thanks for your help take care

I wonder if the same people who commissioned the Tallahassee Tiger Sharks identity had a hand in this.

Also, that logo is putrid.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I wonder if the same people who commissioned the Tallahassee Tiger Sharks identity had a hand in this.

Also, that logo is putrid.

I think if they dropped the blood, maybe the red and the eyes could change, I think this could be a much better logo.

Archived