Worst NHL uniform matchup

Buffalo

Dallas' jerseys are worse than Buffalo's. Aside from the front numbers and the slug, I actually like Buffalo's jerseys. I'd like to see them do what the Islanders did back in the day, and just rip the slug logo off the front and slap on the good logo they use on their alternate.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Dallas' jerseys are worse than Buffalo's. Aside from the front numbers and the slug, I actually like Buffalo's jerseys. I'd like to see them do what the Islanders did back in the day, and just rip the slug logo off the front and slap on the good logo they use on their alternate.

I also used to hate the Stars home jerseys when they were first debuted. However I know feel that they are a real classy look and hope they stay with it. Although they need to bring the green back!

That boring alternate is another story ...

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

It's real bad that I entered this thread & immediately knew what you were talking about. It was painful to watch, both as a Thrashers fan (OT loss to the Sabres w/ half the crowd being Sabres fans? Aw man. :() & a fan of aesthetic looks in the NHL.

I hate that the Thrashers have decided to wear the 3rd on "random" occasions instead of against the Southeast division. At least then I had fair warning & knew to prepare myself for the ugliness that would ensue...but compounded with the Sabres...this was too far.

Those Thrasher jerseys are so ugly, I just had to get one. I have a lot of really nice looking jerseys, but then I have like a subset of the ugliest jerseys ever, just to be a part of the collection. They're so bad, they're like some sort of work of abstract art.

Thrashers.jpg

Thrashers2.jpg

17d39f21-957a-437b-8af3-d3e112b5259f.gif

I got one of these without the number on the front or back. (Christmas present from a grandparent who just saw a hockey jersey and bought it for me)

Let me tell you, if you think it looks bad with the numbers on the front, try again! It's a barren wasteland without the numbers!

I think i'm going to go get Bryan Little's name an number on it to salvage it a "little"(pun intended).

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I hate that the Thrashers have decided to wear the 3rd on "random" occasions instead of against the Southeast division. At least then I had fair warning & knew to prepare myself for the ugliness that would ensue...but compounded with the Sabres...this was too far.

It may be random in terms of the opponents, but the Thrashers are wearing their alternate jerseys for every Thursday home game, in promoting their "Thrasher Thursdays" angle....

I don't get all of the hate for the Dallas jersey. It is simple and classy. I wish they would bring back the green, but the overall simplicity of the arched Dallas, with the number on the front is great.

no.

there uniforms are reflective of their play- pure mediocrity. the only thing that saves them from having some of the worst jerseys in the league is that 2/3 of the league is absolute puke right now. but like their season,team and play, not great, not bad just mediocre.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

It seems like ever since the RBK Edge uniforms were unveiled, the league's appearance has been getting more and more bleh. Some may disagree and say that it's been happening for a long time now. But, I actually enjoyed the 1990s uniforms, even then abstract ones. But, ever since the NHL "came back" in 2005, uniforms are getting uglier and uglier. My Ducks are no exception to this rule.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

im not the biggest hockey fan around but i do like the dallas jersey with the numbers on the front and i like the thrashers one as well but i do think it would look alot better if the thrashers font was bigger and the wordmark colors and the numbers matched. its definitely their best jersey in their set.

GO NETS.

Archived